An Easy Peach Blueberry Crip made with fresh juicy fruit and a deliciously easy brown sugar crisp topping.
Its finally peach season, nothing says summer like sweet peaches. My neighbor has a giant peach tree and luckily we got spoiled with all the free peaches! Peach Blueberry Crisp is a favorite around here, top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, delicious!
Once the peach season hits I tend to go a little crazy with them! I love storing them in the freezer and popping them into our morning green smoothies. But what I love using them the most in is baked crips! This Peach Blueberry crisp tastes like summer in a dessert.
This dish is super simple to throw together. Can’t find fresh peaches, canned, or jarred will also work. I am a huge fan of fruit crips I truly love them all! The first time I had was at Wolfgang Puck’s, that apple pie crisp forever changed me! Needless to say, you can eat fruit crisp all year long, top it with ice cream and you got yourself a delicious dessert!
More easy and delicious desserts for you to try:
Peach Blueberry Filling
- 7 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- For The Filling Gently toss peaches, blueberries, cinnamon, agave, vanilla extract, and corn starch. Transfer filling to your baking dish.
- For the Crisp In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, brown sugar, oats, salt, and cinnamon. Add in the cold cubed butter and using a fork, pastry cutter, or hands cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture starts to become crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crip mixture on top of the filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes, until the topping is lightly golden brown and the filling is bubbling around the edges.
- Remove from the oven to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!