These Cashew Chicken Wraps are an easy delicious recipe that could be enjoyed anytime fo the day! Made with the best peanut sauce these will become your new favorite wraps!
These cashew chicken wraps are amazing!! The flavor will blow you away! I used rotisserie chicken to make this a quick and easy meal. Every week I buy 1 rotisserie chicken from my local market, it always comes in handy with quick meals! These cashew chicken wraps are the perfect lunch!
There is no denying my love for peanut sauce 😍 it takes these cashew chicken wraps to the next level of delicious! Recently I have been ordering chicken wraps from my favorite lunch spot, but I was getting sick of it, and wanted to make my own! Not only is it cheaper to make your wraps, but it also tastes a heck of a lot better!!
How to Make Cashew Chicken Wraps
This recipe is a cinch, seriously not heating, and if you want to make it a complete breeze use rotisserie chicken and a bag of coleslaw mix!
- Cook your chicken breast to your preference. I used rotisserie chicken, however, you can bake it, boil it, or grill it, whatever you like best will work for this recipe.
- Make your peanut sauce and set aside. Reserve 2 tbsp or more of peanut sauce for dipping.
- Mix the coleslaw, finely chop your cabbage, shred your carrots and add your cashews to a mixing bowl. Pour in peanut sauce and toss the coleslaw mix.
- Assemble your wraps. Fill each wrap with equal amounts of chicken and coleslaw mix. Fold in sides just like you would a burrito and roll the wrap-up. Cut in half before serving.
FOLLOW KAY’S CLEAN EATS
- Shredded BBQ Chicken & Coleslaw + Quick Pickles Cucumbers
- Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Spinach Pesto Pasta Salad
- Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Easy Chicken Salad
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 1 and 1/2 cup green cabbage
- 1 large carrot shredded
- 3 tbsp cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup cashews roasted and salted or can sub peanuts
- 2 chicken breast diced
- 6 tortilla wraps, I used mission tortilla spinach wraps
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut sauce ingredients. Wisk till smooth and combined. Reserve 2-3 tbsp for dipping.
- In another bowl, add the cabbage, carrots, cilantro, and cashews. Pour the peanut sauce over the cabbage mixture and toss.
- Assemble your wraps. Divide the chicken and coleslaw between each tortilla. Roll tightly and serve cut in half. Enjoy!
If your tortilla wraps are tougher in texture heat your tortilla first.