Chinese Chicken Chopped Salad is a restaurant favorite that is crunchy, packed with flavor, and easy to make.
Chopped salads are some of my favorites! This Chinese Chicken Chopped Salad is packed with veggies, chicken, and tossed in a delicious vinaigrette. Every bite gives you a little bit of everything. This salad is restaurant-quality you can have at home, oh and totally more healthy!
I’ve been meaning to share this recipe with you for some time now! Literally, if I order a salad while out to eat is always Chinese Chicken Chopped Salad. But here’s the thing I hate ordering salads when out, they are always so skimpy on ingredients and way overpriced. Making salads at home is 100% better in my opinion!
Love quick and delicious salads, also try Beet and Goat Cheese Salad + Golden Balsamic Dressing and Tuscan Kale Salad with Apples.
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 3 green onion springs, diced
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast (rotisserie works great)
- 11 oz canned mandarin oranges, drained, for serving
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews, for serving
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, for serving
- For the Vinaigrette Combine crushed ginger, minced garlic, rice vinegar, soy sauce, agave, and avocado oil in a small jar and whisk till combined. Set aside.
- For the Salad place romaine lettuce in a large bowl, top with red and green cabbage, carrots, cilantro, green onion, and chicken. Pour vinaigrette on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topped with nuts and mandarins, as desired. Enjoy!