Serve up these super delicious, easy and healthy tacos any day of the week! Made with ground turkey, white onion and a homemade taco seasoning blend. Also the perfect addition to your meal prep.
If you love tacos like I do you are going to love these! I for one love easy and healthy meal prep dinners. These ground turkey tacos come together in minutes and can be used for so many different meals. You most likely have the ingredients on hand. This taco seasoning will make you want to never buy a prepacked seasoning again!
This recipe can not be any easier to make! I highly recommend adding some avocado, salsa, cheese, and lettuce to your tacos. Serve it in a lettuce or over a bed of greens for a low carb option. So who is ready for some quick, easy and healthy tacos?!!!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 1/4 tsp chili powder ( use half if you don't like spicy)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Pour cooking oil into a nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Once hot add in turkey and onion. Cook, breaking up meat until meat is no longer pink.
- Add in your spices and water, let simmer and thicken. Taste and adjust if necessary.
To assemble tacos:
- Warm your tortilla and add in taco meat. Top with cheese, avocado, and salsa! Enjoy immediately!