Roasted Red Pepper & Spinach Egg Cups are the perfect grab and go breakfast and snack. Full of protein these low carb cups make meal prep a breeze!
Nothing I love more than an easy grab and go meal. Especially in the mornings, I never feel like cooking in the mornings. These are so easy to reheat and taste amazing. With the kids home for virtual learning, mornings have been crazy around here. There just is not enough time for cooking but I still want everyone to have a healthy breakfast! These Roasted Red Pepper & Spinach Egg Cups are perfect, the reheat so easily, and are made with simple healthy ingredients.
How To Make Roasted Red Pepper & Spinach Egg Cups
Like I said before these egg cups are a cinch to make! Start by gathering your ingredients. You want to make sure and spray your muffin slots with a nonstick oil to avoid the eggs sticking to the pan. Whisk your eggs together and season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide your eggs and toppings evenly into your muffins slots. Bake, let cool, and enjoy!
One of the reasons I love these egg cups so much is because they are freezer friendly. Follow recipe directions. Let egg cups cool completely then transfer them to a baking dish. Freeze for 2 hours, then remove from baking sheet and place in a freezer-safe bag. They will store in the freezer for 1-2 months. They can be easily warmed in the microwave, air fryer, or oven.
Love easy and quick breakfast ideas, also try:
- Chia Pudding and Oats Breakfast Bowl
- Easy Egg Bites ( Muffin Tin Recipe)
- Easy French Toast
- Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche
- Banana Oat Blender Pancakes
- 12 eggs, large
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup diced baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- ground pepper
- nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray your muffin cup slots with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together 12 eggs in a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the eggs into your muffin slots.
- Evenly distribute the cheese, spinach, and roasted red peppers among your cups.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the middle of the egg cup is set.
- Remove from oven at let cool before removing, enjoy!
To avoid these Egg Cups from sticking, make sure to spray the pan well with a non-stick spray. Use a butter knife to scrape sides for easy removal.