Buffalo Cauliflower Bites and Avocado Dip is the perfect recipe for anyone who loves buffalo flavor! This easy and healthy recipe is the perfect appetizer. The dip is so creamy and complements the buffalo cauliflower so well!
There really isn’t anything I love more than buffalo sauce, hence why I love these Buffalo Cauliflower Bites and Avocado Dip. With Superbowl around the corner, I wanted to share this healthy appetizer with you! An almond flour coating gives these bits a perfectly crunchy exterior. Paired with a healthy fats avocado dip, this is the best easy appetizer!
I have just begun my keto journey, I’m taking you step by step over on the TikTok app, so be sure to follow me there too! That being said I am having so much fun making appetizers that are keto-friendly for the big football game this Sunday. I hands down could eat the avocado dip with a spoon. But it pairs perfectly with the buffalo cauliflower.
How to make Keto Buffalo Cauliflower Bites and Avocado Dip
Start by preparing your dip, then storing it in the fridge till you are ready to serve, alternatively you can also make your dip while cauliflower is roasting. Next, you want to prep your cauliflower bites. Coat them in egg, then toss them in the almond flour and spices. Lay them out on a prepped baking sheet and let the oven work its magic! Lastly prep your buffalo sauce, combine your hot sauce with butter, and whisk till butter melts. Base your cauli bites with buffalo sauce then broil them for a few minutes. Told you this was easy!
FOLLOW KAY’S CLEAN EATS
Need some game day appetizers, also try:
- 24 ounces cauliflower florets, about 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, I like Franks Red
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon
- 1 fresh dill sprig
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp avocado mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, garlic powder, oregano, smoked paprika, onion salt, salt, and pepper. In a separate small bowl whisk your eggs.
- In a large bowl add your cauliflower florets and pour egg mixture over them. Make sure to toss and coat all the florets. Next, add the egg coated cauliflower into the bowl with the almond flour mixture, toss, and coat.
- Spread the cauliflower out on your prepared baking sheet and lightly mist with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the butter and buffalo sauce. Whisk till butter is dissolved. Set aside.
- Next prepare your dip by combining all ingredients to your blender, or food processor. Blend till smooth and place in a small serving dish.
- When cauliflower is done add the buffalo sauce to each cauliflower bite. Place cauliflower back in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot with avocado dipping sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 357Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 934mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 10gSugar: 4gProtein: 11g