The mad scientist takes over this time of year.
Love Halloween? Yes, me too! One of my favorite holidays! Dressing up and eating all the goodies is the best for kids and adults. Halloween food is of the best and easiest holidays to create for!
Wach your food come to life when you shape into the famous Frankenstein monster. It is a great idea to get the little ones eating their veggies. Make this kid-friendly guacamole into a frightfully fun Halloween dish.
Delicious and Fun way to eat guacamole!
- 4-5 medium avocados
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper ( i used about a 1/2 tsp salt and a dash of pepper)
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit and skin. Place in mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork making it as smooth or chunky as you like.
- Add the spices and stir together.
- Shape on a plate in a square and add tortilla chips for hair. I used palm heart medallions and sliced olives for eyes, bell pepper for mouth, an olive for a nose and broccoli for ears.