Summer Grilled Peach & Herbed Goat Cheese Salad is a delicious seasonal salad with simple hearty ingredients. This salad is made with peppery arugula, bright sweet grilled peaches, earthy herbed goat cheese, quinoa, and almonds for crunch.
The beauty of this salad is that you could throw in any seasonal produce and make it delicious! If you can’t find peaches you can use strawberries, cherries, blueberries, tomatoes, or raspberries in their place. But because it is summer around here peaches are so sweet and abundant and just bring so much sweet flavor to this salad so I highly recommend you use peaches if you can find them!
I am a huge fan of goat cheese, but I get it’s not for everyone. You can sub burrata, feta, or fresh mozzarella in this salad. There is nothing I love more than grilled onions, so just being extra I added some, not a fan keep them out. This healthy and fresh grilled peach salad is perfect for lunch or a side salad at dinner. Want to make it a complete meal, just add your favorite protein on top!
Love delicious salads, also try:
- Southwestern Chopped Chicken Salad
- Chinese Chicken Chopped Salad
- Beet and Goat Cheese Salad + Golden Balsamic Dressing
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt to taste
For the Salad
- 2 ripe but firm peaches
- 5 ounces arugula
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 oz herbed goat cheese, or more if desired
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 white onion, cut in rings
- Place all vinaigrette ingredients in a 1 cup mason jar with a lid and shake until mixed.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat and brush with oil. Grill the peaches and onion rings for 3 minutes per side. Remove with a spatula.
- Place the arugula in a large salad bowl with quinoa, peaches, onion, goat cheese, and slivered almonds.
- Toss with vinaigrette, serve immediately, ENJOY!