Hello fall, hello chunky knit sweaters and cute boots. The weather has finally dipped below 80 degrees. All of us in Orange County are instantly pumpkin obsessed!! It really is a beautiful time of the year. I mean, pumpkin season is only once a year, you better believe I’m going to celebrate the heck out of it. Have you walked thru Trader Joes, its a pumpkin spice extravaganza!! It will get in the fall mood baby!!
First on my list was a pumpkin pie smoothie. Keeping it healthy, refined sugar free, and packed with a sneaky veggie you won’t even taste.I omitted banana to keep the smoothie low in sugar, your going to love it. Can you imagine a thick creamy smoothie that actually smells and taste like pumpkin pie! Well great, cause I got you covered! Here to kick off the very first day of fall with this scrumptious HEALTHY pumpkin pie smoothie. Cheers guys!
The Best Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree canned
- 1/3 cup plain whole milk greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp raw almond butter
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend till smooth and creamy.
- Pour in your favorite smoothie glass and garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.