This recipe for The Best Almond Flour Banana Muffins is perfectly moist, fluffy and delicious. These muffins are made in one bowl, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and kids LOVE them!
This recipe is my favorite almond flour recipe to date! These Almond Flour Banana Muffins came out perfect, the texture was on point! We ate them with peanut butter and oh my that is my favorite combo! With all this time we have at home right now baking has been a pleasurable pastime. After all, is there anything better than the smell of fresh-baked banana bread in the house.
I made these muffins while my husband was putting the kids to bed, I felt like we needed a healthier snack during our Netflix time. I love the popcorn and gummies but my stomach hurts when I eat a lot of junk, its something I try to stay away from, the junk not Netflix! I added banana coins on top for aesthetic reasons but highly recommend they came out of the oven caramelized.
Almond Flour Banana Muffins are truly the most perfect breakfast, snack, or grab and go eat. If the kids were still in school this would definitely make it in their lunch boxes, speaking of school 1 month left till summer break. Online learning has been interesting, to say the least!
These muffins may be my best baking work out of this pandemic, thus far!
Well, enough chit chat lets make some Almond flour banana muffins!
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 muffin tins with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, and coconut oil.
- Add in the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir till well combined and gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, drop mixture evenly into your lined muffin slots. It should be enough for 14-15 muffins. Bake for 25 minutes then let cool on a cooling rack.