These Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies are so moist and delicious. Loaded with white chocolate and cranberries these soft and chewy blondies are perfect for the holidays.
Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies have the perfect moist center with the best crispy edges. These sweet treats will be the star of any holiday party. I used light brown sugar and it gives them that perfect chewy factor. Think of these as brownies fraternal twin sister, the same inside but different outsides!
Just like Brownies, Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies are easy to make. This is a holiday cookie bar that everyone will be wowed by!! My kids will not eat cranberries but they love these! For my holiday cookie exchange party everyone always asks for these in particular year after year! However, don’t limit these just for holidays, Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies can be enjoyed any time!
The combination of Cranberry and White Chocolate is a match made in a blissful winter wonderland! These blondies can be eaten straight out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream, OH MY YUM! I’ve sprinkled mine with sea salt once they are baked DO NOT skip this step it brings together all the amazing flavors. You will taste sweet, salty, and tart, like a said a match make in a blissful magical wonderland!
To make Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies you will need:
- electric hand mixer
- medium-size mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- 8×8 baking tin
How to make cranberry white chocolate blondies:
This is an easy one-bowl recipe!
- First, cream together your butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer. Then add your eggs and vanilla extract.
- Continue to mix those ingredients till combined.
- Add in flour and baking powder, mix till just combined.
- Fold in your cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to your baking tin, the batter is sticky so spray hands with nonstick spray, you will thank me later, and even out the batter.
- Bake 😊
How do I bake a blondie:
I highly recommend using parchment paper in your baking tin! It makes for easy removal and clean up!
Also, if your using a glass baking dish your blondies will take an additional 18-25 minutes of baking time. It is easier to overcook blondies and brownies in a glass pan because it takes longer for the center to cook. My recommendation is to use a metal baking tin.
Love blondies, also try Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
- 1/2 cup butter ( 1 stick)
- 1 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- Sea Salt to sprinkle on once baked
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line your 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
With an electric hand mixer cream together your butter and sugar.
Then add your eggs and vanilla extract. Continue to mix those ingredients together till combined. Add in flour and baking powder, mix till just combined. Fold in your cranberries and white chocolate chips. Transfer batter to your baking tin, the batter is sticky so spray hands with nonstick spray, you will thank me later, and even out batter into one smooth layer. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 79mg Carbohydrates: 30g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g
Pumpkin spice and all things nice! One bowl, refined sugar and gluten free. These are super soft, cake like, moist and loaded with chocolate chips.
Pumpkin bars fully packed with all beautiful Fall flavor. All the warm spices that make pumpkin treats so amazing. The combination of pumpkin + chocolate is a match made in heaven totally right up there with chocolate + peanut butter, in my opinion.
I hope you try these!! I can not put into words how delicious they are! Perfect for Fall however they are great anytime of the year. I love having mine with coffee or tea. Something special about next day baked goods that taste so dang delicious so if you can hold off on not eating them all after baking you in for a real treat day 2 and 3!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper that hangs over for easy removal.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and almond milk. Whisk till well combined.
- Add in the almond flour, pumkin spice and baking powder. Stir in the dry ingredients till combined.
- You can fold in your cholate chips or place them on top like I did.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and smooth out the top. If you did not fold in the choclate chips go ahead and press them into the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!