These Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies are so moist and delicious. Loaded with white chocolate and cranberries these soft and chewy blondies are perfect for the holidays.
Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies have the perfect moist center with the best crispy edges. These sweet treats will be the star of any holiday party. I used light brown sugar and it gives them that perfect chewy factor. Think of these as brownies fraternal twin sister, the same inside but different outsides!
Just like Brownies, Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies are easy to make. This is a holiday cookie bar that everyone will be wowed by!! My kids will not eat cranberries but they love these! For my holiday cookie exchange party everyone always asks for these in particular year after year! However, don’t limit these just for holidays, Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies can be enjoyed any time!
The combination of Cranberry and White Chocolate is a match made in a blissful winter wonderland! These blondies can be eaten straight out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream, OH MY YUM! I’ve sprinkled mine with sea salt once they are baked DO NOT skip this step it brings together all the amazing flavors. You will taste sweet, salty, and tart, like a said a match make in a blissful magical wonderland!
To make Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies you will need:
- electric hand mixer
- medium-size mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- 8×8 baking tin
How to make cranberry white chocolate blondies:
This is an easy one-bowl recipe!
- First, cream together your butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer. Then add your eggs and vanilla extract.
- Continue to mix those ingredients till combined.
- Add in flour and baking powder, mix till just combined.
- Fold in your cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to your baking tin, the batter is sticky so spray hands with nonstick spray, you will thank me later, and even out the batter.
- Bake 😊
How do I bake a blondie:
I highly recommend using parchment paper in your baking tin! It makes for easy removal and clean up!
Also, if your using a glass baking dish your blondies will take an additional 18-25 minutes of baking time. It is easier to overcook blondies and brownies in a glass pan because it takes longer for the center to cook. My recommendation is to use a metal baking tin.
Love blondies, also try Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
- 1/2 cup butter ( 1 stick)
- 1 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- Sea Salt to sprinkle on once baked
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line your 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
With an electric hand mixer cream together your butter and sugar.
Then add your eggs and vanilla extract. Continue to mix those ingredients together till combined. Add in flour and baking powder, mix till just combined. Fold in your cranberries and white chocolate chips. Transfer batter to your baking tin, the batter is sticky so spray hands with nonstick spray, you will thank me later, and even out batter into one smooth layer. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g
This one bowl cookie recipe is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free!! It comes together in minuets and is sure to please everyone. It completely taste like the real deal and you would have no idea its not junk food.
Texture is beyond perfect! Every bite has a little bit almond and marshmellow. Nothing pleases my household more than an ooeyy gooey warm cookie. Whoever you make it for these are sure to please.
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, (use refined for no coconut flavor)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw almonds roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare your cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl whisk together chia seeds, almond milk, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil.
- Add in the cacao powder, almond flour, and baking powder, folding the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
- Fold in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and almonds till evenly combined.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop them 1 inch apart on your cookie sheet. Press down on them with your spoon or hand to flatten them.
- Bake for 12 minutes, the serve!!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
With a pint of blackberries ready to eat and a few sad bananas in the fruit basket, I went ahead and took matters into my own hands. Whipped up this unique ONE BOWL, refined sugar free, Vegan and gluten free banana bread with a blackberry twist. This is not your average banana bread its a light, healthy and utterly delicious take on it!
Using a minimal 8 ingredients and one bowl because lets be honest…dishes are the pits! These bars where a huge hit after school today with my kiddos! Kid and mama approved is always a bonus!! This berrylicious banana bread is my new favorite. It is extremely simple to make, slightly dense, packs a big flavor and perfectly moist! The kids enjoyed it with a ice cold glass of almond milk and I love mine with some tea or coffee. It can be made in a bread pan but I find it comes out best in a brownie pan.
To make start with a medium size bowl and combine your ripe bananas, coconut sugar, chia seeds, almond milk and coconut oil. Mash bananas while mixing all ingredients together.
Now that wet ingredients are mixed, add in your almond flour and baking soda. Mix in the dry ingredients.
Gently fold in your blackberries, and transfer to your prepared baking dish.
Place more halved blackberries on top and bake!
Blackberry Banana Bread Bars
- 2 bananas very ripe
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blackberries halved
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F, and greese a 9' x 13' cake pan, I use avocado oil spray.
- In a medium bowl combine the bananas, coconut sugar, chia seeds, almond milk and coconut oil. Comnine till all ingredients are well incorperated.
- Add in the almond flour and baking powder, combine till all ingredients are mixed in.
- Gently fold in 3/4 cups of the blackberries, reserve the rest for topping.
- Pour batter into prapred cake pan. Using the back of a spoon even out the batter. Top with the rest of your blackberries.
- Bake for 1 hr and 5 mins. Let cool and enjoy!! Stores great in fridge!
The most perfect Gluten, Refined Sugar & Dairy free Brownies! They are so fudgy, rich, and chocolatey with a crispy exterior. This is a one bowl mix!
I have fallen in love with Almond Flour! Its become my favorite flour to bake with. It is no surprise that I have a sweet tooth. Baking a brownie that taste like a brownie but is so much healthier than your average brownie brings me pure joy! I don’t like feeling icky after eating junk, so here you have my healthified brownie babes!
Brownies have always been my favorite chocolate fix. I love the simplicity of them! The fudgier the better in my opinion! You won’t even notice they are gluten, refined sugar or dairy free! Store them in the fridge, they won’t last long!
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease and line a 8-inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl combine apple sauce, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, salt, coconut sugar. Mix till alll ingredients are well combined.
- Mix in the cocoa powder and almond flour and baking powder.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.