Rosemary Honey Chicken with Roasted Veggies makes for a perfectly easy and healthy weeknight dinner. This sheet pan dinner is full of Autumnal flavor. Made with tender chicken thighs in the most delicious sticky honey mustard and rosemary marinade and loaded with hearty veggies like sweet potato and Brussels sprouts. Dinner will be out in 35 minutes!
No need for complicated dinners during the week around here. My afternoons are consumed with the kid’s sports and coaching. Cooking sheet pan dinners make life just a little easier, especially cause there is only 1 dish to wash afterward! Who loves doing the dishes anyway, not me!
Being completely honest, throwing in the rosemary was a last-minute decision. As a matter of fact, Fall meals call for fall flavors therfore rosemary was the perfect addition to the marinade! It was absolutely delicious!! Sheet Pan Rosemary Honey Chicken with Roasted Veggies is a FAMILY FAVORITE! Don’t let dinner stress you out, make this delicious Sheet Pan Rosemary Honey Chicken with Roasted Veggies. Truly the perfect weeknight dinner with all the perfect autumnal flavors, eating seasonal has never tasted this good!
- Create an even layer of veggies across your sheet pan, do not overcrowd the pan.
- Choose veggies you like. Cauliflower, onions, broccoli, squash, asparagus, and potatoes are also great choices.
- I used boneless & skinless chicken thighs. You can use skin-on just brown the skin in a skillet before adding it to the sheet pan.
- If you don’t have honey you can sub maple syrup.
- Eat as is and keep it low carb or serve it with some noodles or rice.
Prep Time 5 minutesCook Time 35 minutesTotal Time 40 minutes
- 2 lbs chicken thighs, skinless
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 cups cauliflower forlets
- 1 apple, sliced thin
- 2 small carrots, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- salt and pepper ( i used 1 tsp salt & 1/2 tsp of pepper)
- Rosemary Mustard Marinade:
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and prepare your sheet pan with parchment paper.
Chop veggies if need be. Place veggies on your sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the veggies with onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Toss veggies till well combined.
Place chicken thighs on top of veggies and sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl prepare the rosemary mustard marinade by whisking together yellow mustard, honey, lemon juice, minced garlic, rosemary leaves, and olive oil.
Coat each chicken thigh with rosemary mustard marinade on both sides.
Bake for 30 minutes and then broil for 3-5 to get nice brown edges on your chicken and veggies.
Dish, Serve & Enjoy!
Optional: Serve it with a side of brown rice or noodles.
Serving Size:1 | 9 Freestyle Points|
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 70mg Sodium: 416mg Carbohydrates: 54g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 28g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 21g
Chicken Enchilada Soup has all the things you love about enchiladas in one cozy bowl. It is the perfect meal to warm the house and the soul. Filled with chunks of chicken, beans, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, and tons of melty gooey cheese on top!
Slow cooker meals are perfect for busy days where you just don’t have the time to cook at night. For me, this is my Monday! So welcome to my slow cooker Monday recipes its been saving my life and keeping the little tummies around here nice and full.
Chicken enchilada soup is a mixture of chicken broth, chunks of chicken and veggies, however, feel free to add on! That includes veggies and spices. Keep in mind enchilada sauce adds some heat so I always recommend taste and adjust as need be. Lastly, load up on the toppings they really bring this soup to the next level DELISHHH!!
Can I make Chicken Enchilada Soup Stovetop?
Yes, you sure can! If you are in a hurry or do not have a slow cooker follow these steps.
- Add 2 tbsp cooking oil to your soup pot. Over medium-high heat sautee your onion and bell pepper till tender and fragrant.
- Add-In your chicken breast and cook 4 mins each side. You can also use pre-cooked shredded chicken.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients and let simmer for 40-45 mins.
- Shred your chicken if needed.
- Dish, add toppings, serve and enjoy!
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 large chicken breast, about 2 1/2 pounds,, you can use frozen chicken
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels,, you can use frozen or fresh
- 1 14.5 oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 15 oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce,, I used Trader Joes brand
- 1 tbsp onion salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp better than bullion chicken flavor
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt,, or to your preference
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Lime
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Add all the soup ingredients to your slow cooker.
- Cook over low heat for 7 hours or high heat for 4-5 hours.
- Remove chicken from your crockpot and shred. Return it to the soup. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed, I like to add fresh lime juice and more salt.
- Dish it up! Then add the toppings, let me repeat do not skip the toppings they bring this dish together! Add liberally your cheddar cheese, fresh lime wedges, sour cream, and tortilla strips.
Mexican Street tacos are one of my favorite foods! I love how easy they are to make and my family goes crazy for street tacos. There is no marinating necessary just a simple dry rub for the chicken thighs and your ready to grill. Serve on a warm tortilla and top it with cilantro, onions and the very best Chipolte Crema!
I love cooking chicken on my cast iron grill style pan because it always comes out perfect. There is nothing quite like street tacos. The combination of the perfectly grilled meat, zesty toppings, and finger-licking good sauce result in the ultimate meal. The flavor of these street chicken tacos will keep you coming back for seconds, thirds, maybe even fourths! My entire family loves these tacos and they can be served as a taco bar and have everyone customize their own or they can be prepared.
Use boneless chicken thighs they are always more tender and juicy than the breast. Traditional street tacos are simple no need to over complicate things. Top them with fresh cilantro onion and the very BEST chipotle crema. The creaminess of this sauce is the NEXT LEVEL. You can put it on any kind of taco and it will taste amazing. There is no wrong way to eat a taco however I highly recommend you never skip the spicy chipotle crema!
Chicken Street Tacos
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
Chicken Dry Rub
- 1 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Chile powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream, can sub greek yogurt
- 2 tsp mayo
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp adobo sauce from canned chipotles
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cilantro dried, can sub fresh just dice very small
- 1 head cilantro diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- In a small bowl combine all dry rub spices.
- Sprinkle over your chicken thighs coating both sides.
- Spray your cast iron with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat. You can also use your outdoor grill keep the temperature between 425-450 degrees.
- Cook chicken till it has cooked thru, or till center reads 165. Flip once halfway about 6-7 minutes per side, you want a nice char on the outside.
- Transfer to plate and cover with foil. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Dice chicken up in small cubes.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together till smooth and creamy.
Assemble Chicken Street Tacos:
- Sprinkle chicken over a warm tortilla. Drizzle chipotle crema and sprinkle the cilantro and onions. Serve immediately! Enjoy!
Honestly, what is better than a tender, crisp, golden-brown chicken cutlet! Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets can turn into the perfect chicken parmesan or star as the main dish at any meal.
Chicken Cutlets is a Gluten-Free dish everyone in my household loves. Serve it up with your favorite side dishes and you got yourself an insanely delicious meal. I believe anyone can make these and everyone will love them. The technique is simple, dip the chicken cutlet in almond flour, next dip in the egg, and lastly the panko mixture.
There are a few things you can do to ensure your success with chicken cutlets:
- First make sure your cutlet is not to thick, pound it out, baby! Pounding the chicken will keep it thin and also tenderize it.
- Second, don’t buy preseasoned panko, season it yourself! Fresh herbs are a game-changer do not sell yourself short!
- Seasonings and fresh herbs bring so much life and flavor to a dish.
- Lastly, do not forget the cheese!! More cheese.. even better, in my opinion, ha!
You can slather these chicken cutlets up with marinara and mozzarella for the most amazing chicken parmesan ever!! You’re going to love these guys!! They are a great weeknight meal option for the entire family!
Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 4-5 ounce chicken cutlets 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- optional fresh basil for serving
- Use 3 shallow dishes. Spread flour in first dish. Beat eggs in second dish, and in the third dish combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano.
- Pat dry cutlets and season with salt and pepper. Using 1 cutlet at a time dredge in flour, dip in egg, and coat with panko mixture pressing gently to adhere. Transfer to a large plate.
Pan Fry Chicken
- Layer a clean large dish with paper towels. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Add 3 cutlets at a time cooking till golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Transfer cutlets to paper towel lined dish and cover with foil. Wipe skillet and repeat pouring in oil and cooking 3 cuttles at a time.
Citrus Pollo Asado Bowls with Avocado Salad is one of our family favorites! A quick weeknight meal everyone loves. Use the leftovers for tacos, bowls, burritos, quesadillas and on top of salads! Pollo Asado truly is the perfect blend of sweet and smokey.
Happy first day of Fall my amazing blog family, we are steadily growing and I could not be more thankful! September days are nearly over and we are full steam ahead into the Holliday season. Now with the kids back in school, time is of the essence especially because I have become that mom taxi! Honestly if I am not totally organized I feel like everything will fall apart. Thus, I like to create quick ad delicious weeknight meals packed with nutrition. I avoid getting takeout during the week by planning my meals every Sunday however some weeknight call for takeout occasionally.
Mexican food is one thing we can all get on board within my household. Pollo Asado is sweet and slightly smokey it tastes fantastic with some extra lime juice drizzled on top. I recommend you marinate chicken 2-4 hours or overnight. It tastes best grilled or cooked in a cast-iron skillet. Leftovers will keep for up to 5 days and you can use it in different meals so it won’t feel like your eating the same old leftovers!
We like ours over a bed of rice with a side of avocado salad. The flavors in the bowl come together beautifully. What’s Mexican food without a little rice and beans! I typically serve this with beans however I just happened to be out! These bowls will not disappoint!
Citrus Pollo Asado Bowls with Avocado Salad
- 2 lbs chicken, can use breast, thighs or whole
- 2 tbsp adobo sauce from can
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1.5 - 2 cups rice cooked according to package
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 2 cups avocado diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves diced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Pollo Asado:
- In a large ziplock freezer bag and in the adobo, citrus juice, minced garlic, and spices. Add in chicken pieces, seal bag massage chicken and marinate 2-4 hours. Don't let it marinate for longer the 24 hours as it will toughen the chicken, you want TENDER.
- Heat your cast iron and add cooking oil. Cook chicken on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes each side, or until center reads 165 F. If you choose to grill your chicken cook each side 7-10 minutes or until center reads 165 F and the outside is nicely chared. Let rest 3 minutes before cutting.
For the Avocado salad:
- In a medium bowl add all ingredients and toss. Be carful not to smash the avocado.
To assemble bowls:
- Layer rice in 4 or 5 bowls and top with chiken and avocado salad. I like to add purple cabbage but green leaf lettuce wokrs great too! Enjoy!