An Easy Peach Blueberry Crip made with fresh juicy fruit and a deliciously easy brown sugar crisp topping.
Its finally peach season, nothing says summer like sweet peaches. My neighbor has a giant peach tree and luckily we got spoiled with all the free peaches! Peach Blueberry Crisp is a favorite around here, top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, delicious!
Once the peach season hits I tend to go a little crazy with them! I love storing them in the freezer and popping them into our morning green smoothies. But what I love using them the most in is baked crips! This Peach Blueberry crisp tastes like summer in a dessert.
This dish is super simple to throw together. Can’t find fresh peaches, canned, or jarred will also work. I am a huge fan of fruit crips I truly love them all! The first time I had was at Wolfgang Puck’s, that apple pie crisp forever changed me! Needless to say, you can eat fruit crisp all year long, top it with ice cream and you got yourself a delicious dessert!
More easy and delicious desserts for you to try:
Peach Blueberry Filling
- 7 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- For The Filling Gently toss peaches, blueberries, cinnamon, agave, vanilla extract, and corn starch. Transfer filling to your baking dish.
- For the Crisp In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, brown sugar, oats, salt, and cinnamon. Add in the cold cubed butter and using a fork, pastry cutter, or hands cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture starts to become crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crip mixture on top of the filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes, until the topping is lightly golden brown and the filling is bubbling around the edges.
- Remove from the oven to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Light and healthy with the perfect blend of oat and pecan crisp topping. One Bowl Peach Cris is the ultimate summer comfort food that is vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
The end of sweet summer fruit is upon us here. Peach season its been real and I am not ready for you to go! I urge you to make this absolutely delicious peach crisp before the peaches disappear from our markets. Peach crisp is one of the desserts that make the house smell amazing, everyone will be coming straight to the kitchen!
Peach Crisp is excellent when served with your favorite ice cream or a dollop of Greek yogurt! You can’t go wrong with this crisp!
- 4 1/2 cups peaches, peeled (optional), cored and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup raw pecans chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil softened
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine the peaches, maple syrup, almond flour, and salt. Mix well and coat the peaches evenly.
- Transfer peaches to your baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the peaches are baking prepare your crisp. In the same bowl mix your oats, almond flour, chopped raw pecans, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. Mix with a spoon until the mixture is crumbly. You can also use your hands for this part.
- Once peaches have baked 20 minutes sprinkle the crisp mixture evenly over the top. Bake the crisp for 20 more minutes until the crisp golden brown and the peaches are bubbling. Let cool 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy it with your favorite ice cream or a dollop of Greek yogurt.