This is the tastiest and easiest broccoli, kale, and cheddar quiche recipe. Start with a pre-made pie crust, sauté your veggies, whisk your eggs and bake! You can personalize this quiche by us using your favorite veggies, cheese and even adding in your favorite protein.
Quiche is simple and a total crowd-pleaser also a great way to get in green veggies. You can eat it at any meal and it is very easy to reheat. This quiche is the perfect addition to your breakfast spread.
I think we can all agree quiche is the best party food, most adore it. Serve this up at your next shower, brunch or small gathering. Such a delicious and easy meal, you are going to love every last bite. If you do not like the strong flavor of kale swap it out for baby kale or spinach they are milder.
Can I bake without a crust?
Yes!! The same way you would bake with a crust just generously spray your dish with cooking spray to avoid sticking. I love crustless quiche however my kids love the crust!
How to make Kale, Broccoli, and Cheddar Quiche:
Bake pie crust: pre-heat your oven and bake crust for 10 minutes.
Cook the kale, broccoli, and onion. Melt butter in a non-stick pan and sauté veggies till soft. Let cool.
Mix: Mix together eggs and milk.
Combine: stir in cheese and veggies into the eggs.
Bake: pour filling into your partially baked pie crust and bake!
Love quiche? Also try, Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche
Kale, Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
Tasty, easy and absolutely delicious! The most perfect quiche.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped kale stems removed
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk, can sub half and half or nonfat
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place your pie crust on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place butter in a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Add in the kale, onion, and broccoli. Sauté for 4-5 minutes till veggies are tender and fragrant. Turn off heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In medium sized bowl add the eggs and milk and whisk till combined. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir in the veggies and cheese.
- Pour filling over your partially baked pie crust an bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Sweet, Salt and highly addictive snack mix. The perfect snack to bring in springtime!! It is filled with pretzels, cereal, m&m’s, Jordan almonds, and bunny grams, all coated in creamy white chocolate… no cooking required for this one!
This recipe is so much fun to make. I got the idea from my sweet girl Fiori, which I’m sure she heard about at preschool. However her intent is to actually catch the Easter Bunny so we can keep him, ha! Shortly after a discussion of why we probably should not catch the bunny, we started to create our Bunny Bait.
There is so many variations you can use, we mixed in what I had handy in the pantry. You can sub items you don’t like for items you do. This can easily be made for any Holliday, just change up the festive m&m’s, and throw in a few festive color sprinkles!
So I must warn you, should be called Bunny Crack, its addictive!!
To make the bunny bait, combine the ingredients in a large bowl. Melt your white chocolate, be carful you don’t burn it. White chocolate has a tendency to burn quickly. Best to stir every 25-30 seconds. As soon as chocolate melts pour over mix, white chocolate hardens quick.
Easter Bunny Bait
Sweet & Salty
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 2 cups multigrain squares or rice chex
- 2 cups cheerios
- 2 cups bunny grams (I used Annie's Organic)
- 1 cup chocolate drops or m&m's
- 1 cup Jordan Almonds
- 1 12 oz bag quality white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper then set aside.
- In a large bowl add in the pretzel sticks, multigrain squares, cheerios, bunny grams, m&m's, and Jordan almonds. Try to evenly distribute everything.
- In a medium bowl add the coconut oil and white chocolate chips. You can do this buy microwaving for 25 seconds, stir, then microwave for 20 seconds, stir again till smooth. If it needs longer, microwave in 10 send bursts. This can also be don by placing the bowl over hot water and stirring.
- Pour the smooth white chocolate over the snack mix. Stir and combine so everything gets coated.
- Transfer the mix to your prepared baking sheet. Spread it on one even layer.
- Let it harden at room temperature. If you want it to harden quicker place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. Store in a air tight container.