Delicious & Easy Chicken Noodle Soup is our family favorite recipe! This soup is pure comfort food and lick your bowl clean kind of delicious! Packed with veggies, chicken, and noodles you will have dinner ready in no time!
The flavoring in this soup is amazing and it is so simple to make! Chicken noodle soup, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated soups around, not only is it delicious, it is so nourishing and comforting! Let’s get rid of the stigma it’s just good when your sick or not feeling well! Yes, it is all of that but so much more, my Delicious & Easy Chicken Noodle Soup will be your new favorite!
Over the years I have slowly turned my husband into a soup lover, in fact, he used to never consider soup to be a meal which made this soup lover eye-roll all the time, haha! However, through patience and persistence, he’s been turned into a non-complaining soup eater, ha!! This soup along with Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup, are some of his favorites.
Everything about this soup is so simple to throw together, I made it even easier by using rotisserie chicken. Also if you don’t want to chop your veggies you can purchase mirepoix from your Trader Joe’s, save you some time!
How do you make chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup is easy peasy to throw together!
Start by sauteeing your veggies in butter till tender and fragrant, add in your broth and noodles and cook till noodles are al dente. Throw in your chicken and bullion, simmer and season! I told you it was easy!
Add some crunchy butter bread, a side of crackers or eat it plain. Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh thyme, stems removed
- 12 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz macaroni noodles, dry
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 3 tsp Better than Bouillon, roasted chicken base
- salt and pepper
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a large soup pot over medium heat add the butter, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, and thyme leaves. Sautee for 4-6 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Pour in the chicken broth, add in the bay and noodles, bring to a boil on high heat then reduce to a simmer. Cook until noodles are al dente, about 10-12 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and bullion. Stir and continue to simmer until chicken is heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy
The recipe for Easy Hawaiian Chicken is a delicious sweet and savory chicken that the whole family will love. This is an easy dinner and perfect for entertaining too.
This meal was inspired by my craving for L&L Hawaiian bbq, a local hole in the wall Hawaiin food joint! Oh man… it is truly delicious, and probably full of ingredients you don’t want to find yourself eating every day! My favorite plate is the Hawaiin chicken plate served with Healthier Hawaiian Macaroni Salad salad and rice.
Because of all the restaurant closures due to the Covid-19 we are forced to recreate some of our favorite takeout meals. Introducing a healthy version of my favorite Hawaiian take out, Easy Hawaiian Chicken!!
- 1 lb - 1.3 lbs chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
Hawaiian Chicken Marinde
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp agave
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp canned pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, can sub any cooking oil
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Place the ketchup, agave, pineapple juice, rice vinegar, sesame oil, avocado oil, giber minced garlic, and soy sauce into a medium-size bowl or a zip lock bag. Mix till well combined.
- Add chicken and marinate for 3-24 hours.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to medium-high heat or a grill to medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and cook for 6-8 minutes each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken with rice, your favorite vegetable side, and Healthier Hawaiian Macaroni Salad. Enjoy