Healthy & Vegan-Friendly Fudge! This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Fudge is the perfect soft, chewy, moist, and most delicious pumpkin fudge around. This 1 bowl fudge recipe will be ready in minutes! A perfect healthy pumpkin treat!
Fall, I just love this time of year. The weather is starting to cool down, feels like new beginnings, and pumpkin spice is everywhere and in everything! So yes, this pumpkin fudge is a must make, no-bake Bomb Diggity recipe you need in your life!
This Fudge is to die for, I can’t even put into words how perfect the texture is! It is so utterly smooth and creamy at first then just melts in your mouth. I have stored a batch of this pumpkin fudge in my freezer, but I do not expect them to last long!
You will need seven simple whole food ingredients and one bowl to make the incredible Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Fudge.
- Cashew Butter (can be subbed for any nut butter)
- Maple Syrup (can be subbed for any liquid sweetener)
- Coconut Oil
- Pink Salt or Sea Salt
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Spice
- Chocolate Chips
How Do I make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Fudge?
Super easy let me tell you! This is a no-bake recipe. Just add your ingredients into a medium-size bowl and mix till smooth. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and salt and let set in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
I lined the pan with parchment paper for an easy removal however you can use saran wrap or wax paper. I would definitely line your pan, makes removing the fudge so easy!
Nut Allergies you can use sun butter, as a matter of fact, this is a recipe that everyone needs to enjoy!
Love healthy desserts, also try The BEST Vegan Rocky Road Cookies!
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Dash Pink Salt
Prepare a brownie pan by lining it with parchment paper and nonstick spray.
Whisk together coconut oil and cashew butter.
Add in pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice and whisk till well combined.
Transfer batter to prepared pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips and a dash of salt.
Place pan in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or until fudge is set.
Remove fudge from pan and cut into 12 squares.
Store in a sealed container in the freezer for up to 3 months, Enjoy!
Yield:12 | 6 Freestyle Points |
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 33mg Carbohydrates: 9g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 6g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Instant Pot White Bean Chicken Chili is easy to cook and it’s absolutely delicious. White tender chicken, green chilies, green enchilada sauce, white beans, spices, and a few more goodies make this an excellent meal.
What’s better than coming home after a long day with grumpy and hungry kids and having dinner ready to go! I served this soup with cheesy quesadillas and the kids went crazy dunking them straight in their soup bowls! It was an epic combo and complement to the White Bean Chicken Chili.
White Bean Chicken Chili flavor is creamy, tangy, and well-spiced however not too spicy. So it is both adult and kid-friendly! Getting my kids to eat beans has been an ongoing struggle but somehow they just seem to view white beans differently, in a good way. A total mom wins for me especilaly because my 4 yr old is now a self-proclaimed vegetarian these days therefor I put a bowl aside before I added back in the shredded chicken.
The beauty of Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is you can really dress it up or down as you like. White Bean Chicken Chili could be brothy or extra creamy. In particular, I like the addition of cream cheese giving it a lightly creamy feel however you could also use half and half or cornstarch to thicken it up. Whether it is served with an abundance of toppings or just a handful of cilantro and a warm tortilla, you will find it a delicious weeknight meal!
The recipe calls for chicken breast, however, you can use fresh or frozen chicken breasts or thighs. Use skinless to avoid excess fat and make it easier for shredding.
How Do I Make Variations on Instant Pot White Chicken Chili?
- Make it dairy-free: You can omit the cream cheese and leave it as is and it will be delicious! If your looking for a dairy alternative try vegan cream cheese or 1 cup full fat coconut milk!
- Pack the spices: This chili is on the milder side, I have 2 little ones that prefer it not over-spiced. Looking to heat it up add some jalapeno or chile powder.
- Crockpot: Simply dump in all ingredients and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Stir in cream cheese, enjoy! Prep Time 5 minutesCook Time 15 minutesTotal Time 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 3 tsp cumin
- 2.5 tsp salt
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 8 oz canned mild green chilies
- 15 oz green enchilada sauce, mild
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Prep your onion and poblano pepper by dicing them.
- Sauté the garlic, onion and poblano pepper. Select the sauté setting on your pressure cooker and heat the oil add in veggies and cook for 2 minutes or until veggies soft and fragrant.
- Add in spices and continue to satué for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add in chicken breast, corn, white beans, green enchilada sauce, green chilies, and chicken broth. Give it a quick stir.
- Pressure cook the soup. Cook on manual, high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Use the quick-release method to release steam. Once safe remove the lid.
- Remove the chicken breast and shred with 2 forks. Stir in cilantro & cream cheese and add back in the chicken.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings, enjoy!
- Quesadillas, highly recommended!
- Tortilla chips
- Fresh Lime
Serving Size:1 | 8 Freestyle Points |
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 1513mg Carbohydrates: 35g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 11g8 Freestyle Points
Spinach, mushroom, and feta quiche is loaded with fresh veggies and feta cheese. In fact, the flavor reminds me of Greek spanakopita. This quiche is super simple to make and wildly delicious. Start with a pre-made pie crust, sautee your veggies, whisk your eggs, and bake!
Quiche is easy to personalize you can almost always use your favorite veggies, cheese and even add in your favorite protein. It freezes well and is an easy reheat on the days you seem to not have enough time to make a meal. I love having it in the freezer for days when groceries are low and I want a home-cooked meal.
Can I bake it without a crust?
Absolutely! The same method as baking with a crust however generously spray your dish to avoid sticking. Cooking without a crust is a great low carb alternative.
How do I make Spinach, Mushroom and Feta Quiche?
Bake pie crust: Preheat the oven and bake crust for 10 minutes while you’re preparing the quiche.
Cook the spinach and mushrooms: Melt butter in a non-stick pan and saute veggies. Let cool.
Mix: Mix together eggs and milk and add onion salt, salt, and pepper.
Combine: Stir in cheese and veggies into the eggs.
Bake: Pour the filling into your partially baked pie crust and let the magic happen!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 3-4 cups baby spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 3/4 cup feta crumbles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place your pie crust on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place butter in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add in mushrooms and sauté till tender. Add in baby spinach and cook till wilted. Turn off heat and let cool slightly.
- In a medium sized bowl add the eggs and milk then whisk till combined. Season with onion salt, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in the feta cheese.
- Pour filling over your partially baked pie crust and bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Mexican Street tacos are one of my favorite foods! I love how easy they are to make and my family goes crazy for street tacos. There is no marinating necessary just a simple dry rub for the chicken thighs and your ready to grill. Serve on a warm tortilla and top it with cilantro, onions and the very best Chipolte Crema!
I love cooking chicken on my cast iron grill style pan because it always comes out perfect. There is nothing quite like street tacos. The combination of the perfectly grilled meat, zesty toppings, and finger-licking good sauce result in the ultimate meal. The flavor of these street chicken tacos will keep you coming back for seconds, thirds, maybe even fourths! My entire family loves these tacos and they can be served as a taco bar and have everyone customize their own or they can be prepared.
Use boneless chicken thighs they are always more tender and juicy than the breast. Traditional street tacos are simple no need to over complicate things. Top them with fresh cilantro onion and the very BEST chipotle crema. The creaminess of this sauce is the NEXT LEVEL. You can put it on any kind of taco and it will taste amazing. There is no wrong way to eat a taco however I highly recommend you never skip the spicy chipotle crema!
Chicken Street Tacos
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
Chicken Dry Rub
- 1 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Chile powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream, can sub greek yogurt
- 2 tsp mayo
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp adobo sauce from canned chipotles
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cilantro dried, can sub fresh just dice very small
- 1 head cilantro diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- In a small bowl combine all dry rub spices.
- Sprinkle over your chicken thighs coating both sides.
- Spray your cast iron with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat. You can also use your outdoor grill keep the temperature between 425-450 degrees.
- Cook chicken till it has cooked thru, or till center reads 165. Flip once halfway about 6-7 minutes per side, you want a nice char on the outside.
- Transfer to plate and cover with foil. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Dice chicken up in small cubes.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together till smooth and creamy.
Assemble Chicken Street Tacos:
- Sprinkle chicken over a warm tortilla. Drizzle chipotle crema and sprinkle the cilantro and onions. Serve immediately! Enjoy!
This is the tastiest and easiest broccoli, kale, and cheddar quiche recipe. Start with a pre-made pie crust, sauté your veggies, whisk your eggs and bake! You can personalize this quiche by us using your favorite veggies, cheese and even adding in your favorite protein.
Quiche is simple and a total crowd-pleaser also a great way to get in green veggies. You can eat it at any meal and it is very easy to reheat. This quiche is the perfect addition to your breakfast spread.
I think we can all agree quiche is the best party food, most adore it. Serve this up at your next shower, brunch or small gathering. Such a delicious and easy meal, you are going to love every last bite. If you do not like the strong flavor of kale swap it out for baby kale or spinach they are milder.
Can I bake without a crust?
Yes!! The same way you would bake with a crust just generously spray your dish with cooking spray to avoid sticking. I love crustless quiche however my kids love the crust!
How to make Kale, Broccoli, and Cheddar Quiche:
Bake pie crust: pre-heat your oven and bake crust for 10 minutes.
Cook the kale, broccoli, and onion. Melt butter in a non-stick pan and sauté veggies till soft. Let cool.
Mix: Mix together eggs and milk.
Combine: stir in cheese and veggies into the eggs.
Bake: pour filling into your partially baked pie crust and bake!
Love quiche? Also try, Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche
Kale, Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped kale stems removed
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk, can sub half and half or nonfat
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place your pie crust on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place butter in a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Add in the kale, onion, and broccoli. Sauté for 4-5 minutes till veggies are tender and fragrant. Turn off heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In medium sized bowl add the eggs and milk and whisk till combined. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir in the veggies and cheese.
- Pour filling over your partially baked pie crust an bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Honestly, what is better than a tender, crisp, golden-brown chicken cutlet! Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets can turn into the perfect chicken parmesan or star as the main dish at any meal.
Chicken Cutlets is a Gluten-Free dish everyone in my household loves. Serve it up with your favorite side dishes and you got yourself an insanely delicious meal. I believe anyone can make these and everyone will love them. The technique is simple, dip the chicken cutlet in almond flour, next dip in the egg, and lastly the panko mixture.
There are a few things you can do to ensure your success with chicken cutlets:
- First make sure your cutlet is not to thick, pound it out, baby! Pounding the chicken will keep it thin and also tenderize it.
- Second, don’t buy preseasoned panko, season it yourself! Fresh herbs are a game-changer do not sell yourself short!
- Seasonings and fresh herbs bring so much life and flavor to a dish.
- Lastly, do not forget the cheese!! More cheese.. even better, in my opinion, ha!
You can slather these chicken cutlets up with marinara and mozzarella for the most amazing chicken parmesan ever!! You’re going to love these guys!! They are a great weeknight meal option for the entire family!
Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 4-5 ounce chicken cutlets 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- optional fresh basil for serving
- Use 3 shallow dishes. Spread flour in first dish. Beat eggs in second dish, and in the third dish combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano.
- Pat dry cutlets and season with salt and pepper. Using 1 cutlet at a time dredge in flour, dip in egg, and coat with panko mixture pressing gently to adhere. Transfer to a large plate.
Pan Fry Chicken
- Layer a clean large dish with paper towels. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Add 3 cutlets at a time cooking till golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Transfer cutlets to paper towel lined dish and cover with foil. Wipe skillet and repeat pouring in oil and cooking 3 cuttles at a time.
Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Bowls take 30 minutes to make and are the perfect weeknight dinner for the whole family. On busy nights this is my go-to meal. A beautiful blend of chicken, carrots, broccoli simmered in a homemade teriyaki sauce and served over a bed of rice. Your next dinner is only 30 minutes away.
Isn’t it the best when all parties in your home love dinner. I do have one child that usually has something to say before every dinner even before she even takes a bite. That is unless its something like cupcakes or ice-cream. Happy to announce that this meal has my most opinionated child stamp of approval, in fact, she asked me to make Chicken Teriyaki again, winning!
I grew up competitively swimming and I must say at every swim meet there were teriyaki chicken bowls and they were my favorite thing about swim meets, ha! Swimmers, I think we can all relate teriyaki bowls and cup o’ noodles, are a swim meet snack bar staples! As I got older and more into eating clean I learned of all the added sugars and nonsense added into a bottle of pre-packed teriyaki sauce. I promise to give you the best quality ingredients in this sauce. I used agave for sweetener but feel free to sub for honey or coconut sugar.
You can make this low carb very easily by throwing it over some cauliflower rice or having it as a lettuce wrap. If you’re looking to beef up these bowls cook up some frozen egg rolls to go along with the bowls.
Can I Make This With Frozen Vegetables?
YES! But cook the veggies first to avoid a watery bowl. Feel free to add in your favorite veggies I love adding steamed cabbage!
Do I have to cook the chicken stovetop?
Nope! Feel free to use the grill just keep the chicken whole. In a pinch, use could even get away with using ground chicken or rotisserie chicken!
Tips for Success:
Don’t use excess salt coconut aminos is salty enough, you can easily over salt this by using salt.
Add in your favorite veggies red bell pepper, cabbage, and sugar snaps are great additions.
Leftovers: Due to the nature of agar-agar powder it will become jello-like in the fridge but don’t fear will liquefy once it’s heated again!
Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Bowls
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos
- 4 tbsp agave (can sub coconut sugar)
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp agar-agar powder ( can sub corn starch)
Chicken, Veggies, and Rice:
- 2 lbs chicken thighs (can sub breast) chopped in cubes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 1/3 cups diced carrots
- 3 cups broccoli diced
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- sesame seeds (optional)
For the teriyaki sauce:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the coconut aminos, agave, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Stir with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the agar agar powder and the water. Stir until sauce comes to a low boil and then reduce it to a simmer, turn off the heat.
For the chicken:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add in sesame oil, chicken, minced garlic, and onion powder. Cook chicken till lightly brown on the outside about 4 minutes.
- Add in the broccoli and carrots, sauté for 2 more minutes. Pour the teriyaki sauce into your chicken and veggies. Stir and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
To assemble bowls:
- Layer rice into 4 bowls and top with chicken and veggies. Drizzle desired about of teriyaki sauce and top with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Easy Greek Pasta Salad is the perfect easy side and the ultimate potluck hit that everyone will enjoy!! With a beautiful blend of crisp juicy veggies and feta tossed in greek dressing make for the perfect pasta salad.
There is something so wonderful about greek salad seems like I always have the ingredients on hand. With an extra box of pasta chilling in the pantry I thought hey why not try a greek pasta salad! The combination of juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, bell pepper, red onion, feta and olives tossed in Greek dressing makes for a crazy good meal.
Of course, I recommended making the dressing but if you find yourself short on time toss in a store bought dressing. The salad will hold up in the fridge for up to 5 days. It is perfect for packed lunches, BBQ’s and potlucks.
To make it is so simple!
- Cook your pasta according to package and rinse with cold water to stop cooking
- Wash and chop your veggies while the pasta is cooking.
- Combine everything in a large bowl and toss in the dressing. Chill and serve!
- 1 lb short pasta
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 zucchini's spirulized (4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 oz sliced black olives, drain juice from can
- 1 cup feta crumbles
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp red wine vinager
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water.
- While pasta is cooking prepare your dressing then wash and chop your veggies.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss in dressing. Chill in fridge and enjoy!
Easy no-fuss Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls that are perfect for meal prep, lunch and dinner. Prepare these bowls and have a healthy lunch or dinner for the week!
After a week of all-inclusive eating tacos and drinking margaritas in Mexico, its time to get my clean eating back on track. Craving all the hearty vegetables now!! Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls are my favorite to eat during the week. Once you make this bowl you will find yourself wanting more, healthy eating does not have to be gross or boring.
Before we jump into the recipe I don’t think of these bowls as a “recipe” they are customizable and easy to make. You can put different veggies in your bowl every time or just stick to your favorites.
- 2 cups cabbage (purple or green) cut in thin strips
- 1 zucchini sliced into rounds
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts cut in half
- 1 bell pepper sliced core and seeds removed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- garlic powder, salt, and black pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Spread out and evenly place veggies on your baking sheet. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and toss till veggies are evenly coated. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake for 25 minutes or until veggies is tender but crisp on edges.
- While veggies are roasting prepare your quinoa. In a small saucepan combine water, quinoa, and salt. Bring to a boil then turn down heat and cover. Cook for 15 mins then turn off the heat, keep covered for 7 minutes while heat is off. Fluff with fork before serving.
- Assemble bowls by adding quinoa and an assortment of veggies. Sprinkle liberally with feta, sun-dried tomatoes, and pine nuts. Enjoy!
- Note- if you are meal prepping you can place everything in containers and microwave when you are ready to eat.
- Optional but totally recommended to add avocado chunks!
With a pint of blackberries ready to eat and a few sad bananas in the fruit basket, I went ahead and took matters into my own hands. Whipped up this unique ONE BOWL, refined sugar free, Vegan and gluten free banana bread with a blackberry twist. This is not your average banana bread its a light, healthy and utterly delicious take on it!
Using a minimal 8 ingredients and one bowl because lets be honest…dishes are the pits! These bars where a huge hit after school today with my kiddos! Kid and mama approved is always a bonus!! This berrylicious banana bread is my new favorite. It is extremely simple to make, slightly dense, packs a big flavor and perfectly moist! The kids enjoyed it with a ice cold glass of almond milk and I love mine with some tea or coffee. It can be made in a bread pan but I find it comes out best in a brownie pan.
To make start with a medium size bowl and combine your ripe bananas, coconut sugar, chia seeds, almond milk and coconut oil. Mash bananas while mixing all ingredients together.
Now that wet ingredients are mixed, add in your almond flour and baking soda. Mix in the dry ingredients.
Gently fold in your blackberries, and transfer to your prepared baking dish.
Place more halved blackberries on top and bake!
Blackberry Banana Bread Bars
- 2 bananas very ripe
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blackberries halved
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F, and greese a 9' x 13' cake pan, I use avocado oil spray.
- In a medium bowl combine the bananas, coconut sugar, chia seeds, almond milk and coconut oil. Comnine till all ingredients are well incorperated.
- Add in the almond flour and baking powder, combine till all ingredients are mixed in.
- Gently fold in 3/4 cups of the blackberries, reserve the rest for topping.
- Pour batter into prapred cake pan. Using the back of a spoon even out the batter. Top with the rest of your blackberries.
- Bake for 1 hr and 5 mins. Let cool and enjoy!! Stores great in fridge!