Rosemary Honey Chicken with Roasted Veggies makes for a perfectly easy and healthy weeknight dinner. This sheet pan dinner is full of Autumnal flavor. Made with tender chicken thighs in the most delicious sticky honey mustard and rosemary marinade and loaded with hearty veggies like sweet potato and Brussels sprouts. Dinner will be out in 35 minutes!
No need for complicated dinners during the week around here. My afternoons are consumed with the kid’s sports and coaching. Cooking sheet pan dinners make life just a little easier, especially cause there is only 1 dish to wash afterward! Who loves doing the dishes anyway, not me!
Being completely honest, throwing in the rosemary was a last-minute decision. As a matter of fact, Fall meals call for fall flavors therfore rosemary was the perfect addition to the marinade! It was absolutely delicious!! Sheet Pan Rosemary Honey Chicken with Roasted Veggies is a FAMILY FAVORITE! Don’t let dinner stress you out, make this delicious Sheet Pan Rosemary Honey Chicken with Roasted Veggies. Truly the perfect weeknight dinner with all the perfect autumnal flavors, eating seasonal has never tasted this good!
- Create an even layer of veggies across your sheet pan, do not overcrowd the pan.
- Choose veggies you like. Cauliflower, onions, broccoli, squash, asparagus, and potatoes are also great choices.
- I used boneless & skinless chicken thighs. You can use skin-on just brown the skin in a skillet before adding it to the sheet pan.
- If you don’t have honey you can sub maple syrup.
- Eat as is and keep it low carb or serve it with some noodles or rice.
- Prep Time 5 minutesCook Time 35 minutesTotal Time 40 minutes
- 2 lbs chicken thighs, skinless
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 cups cauliflower forlets
- 1 apple, sliced thin
- 2 small carrots, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- salt and pepper ( i used 1 tsp salt & 1/2 tsp of pepper)
- Rosemary Mustard Marinade:
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and prepare your sheet pan with parchment paper.
Chop veggies if need be. Place veggies on your sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the veggies with onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Toss veggies till well combined.
Place chicken thighs on top of veggies and sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl prepare the rosemary mustard marinade by whisking together yellow mustard, honey, lemon juice, minced garlic, rosemary leaves, and olive oil.
Coat each chicken thigh with rosemary mustard marinade on both sides.
Bake for 30 minutes and then broil for 3-5 to get nice brown edges on your chicken and veggies.
Dish, Serve & Enjoy!
Optional: Serve it with a side of brown rice or noodles.
Serving Size:1 | 9 Freestyle Points|
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 70mg Sodium: 416mg Carbohydrates: 54g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 28g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 21g