These Easy Mini Pizza Bites are delicious for kids and adults! Perfect size for kid’s meals or to serve up on football Sunday!
Kyson, my oldest son (6yrs old) has been begging me to put a pizza slice in his lunch now for a few months. I kinda just brushed it off hoping he would forget. But I tell you, kids, they don’t forget.. anything. So as I was doing my weekly grocery shop at Traders I saw the premade pizza dough. And at the very moment, I told myself to make Kyson’s lunchbox dreams come true, haha!
So I bought the premade dough, the sauce, and the mozzarella cheese. YES, 3 simple and easy ingredients away from sinking your teeth into these irresistible easy mini pizza bites. Initially, I was going to bake a whole pizza but while I was looking for my pizza pan out fell the mini muffin tin, it was a sign! It was meant to be and at that moment it came to me, EASY MINI PIZZA BITES!
This recipe is simple, I topped the easy mini pizzas bites with cheese and pepperoni however you can top with whatever toppings you like. They are a fantastic appetizer for kids, game day, or just because you love pizza 🍕 like Kyson!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 22 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
- 1 16 oz Pizza dough ready to bake, I used trader joes brand
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- pepperoni slices, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Separate pizza dough evenly into twelve pieces. Gently stretch each dough and press them into the muffin cups.
- Place about a 1/2 - 1 tbsp of pizza sauce into each muffin. Then add cheese and pepperoni. Or use toppings of choice.
- Bake for 22-25 mins, depending on your oven, or until cooked through. You want dough slightly golden, and the cheese melted and bubbly. Enjoy!