These No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes are the perfect healthy dessert you can indulge in and not feel guilty! Made of all plant-based ingredients these are naturally sweet, gluten-free, dairy-free, and also refined sugar-free.
More raw cakes because they are the perfect and healthy sweet treat. My kids love No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes, they are a healthy family-friendly dessert! We made these cakes for our Valentine’s day dessert and I must say that they were a hit! The combo of chocolate and raspberry is so yummy!
The whole day was filled with hearts and love, the kids celebrated at school and probably ate more candy than I know.. haha! Then we went to Kyson’s basketball practice, so romantic I know, haha. But, when we got home I gave the kids each a little valentines day gift and we made heart-shaped pizzas, wings, and a Cesar salad, so dang delicious and fun! Heart pizzas will forever be our Valentine’s day tradition and those who follow my Instagram stories got to see it all happen! To end the day we had these amazing No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes. Love is a beautiful thing to celebrate!
Let’s Talk No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes
The steps are extremely similar to my insanely delicious No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecakes.
I used a nut-based crust which is a blend of dates, pecans, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and cacao powder.
The chocolate filling is a smooth and velvety mix of raw soaked cashews, coconut cream, vanilla extract, cacao powder, and agave. This chocolate velvety filling is then layered with a raspberry layer that is sweet and slightly tart. It truly is the most perfect flavor combination.
You will need a food processor and a high-speed blender. For the cakes, I use a silicone mold, but a springform cake pan or tart pan will also work great. I recommend you line them with parchment paper for easy removal.
Love healthy desserts, also try No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecakes, Sweet Potato Pie Parfaits, Fruit Pizza with Peanut Butter Whip, Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies, and Raw Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Tart.
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cashews, soaked (4+ hrs), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- If you are not using a silicone mini cake mold, oil and line a muffin tin with parchment cups.
- To make the crust, place all ingredients in a food processor, and process until crumbs and starting to hold together. If curst doesn't hold together when squeezed add a few teaspoons of water and blend.
- Press a spoonful into the bottom of your cake slots and flatten out with your fingers.
- To make the filling, combine everything but the raspberries. Blend in a high-speed blender till smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- To make the raspberry filling, place raspberries and coconut cream in the blender and blend till smooth, set aside.
- Drop a spoon full of the chocolate filling over your prepared crust, then a spoonful of raspberry filling, another spoonful of chocolate filling. Repeat till cake slots are full.
- Place the cheesecakes in the freezer for 4 hours, or until they set.
- Remove from the freezer and un-mold.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over tops of cheesecakes, because cakes are cold the chocolate will harden quickly.
Store leftovers in the freezer.
Healthy & Vegan-Friendly Fudge! This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Fudge is the perfect soft, chewy, moist, and most delicious pumpkin fudge around. This 1 bowl fudge recipe will be ready in minutes! A perfect healthy pumpkin treat!
Fall, I just love this time of year. The weather is starting to cool down, feels like new beginnings, and pumpkin spice is everywhere and in everything! So yes, this pumpkin fudge is a must make, no-bake Bomb Diggity recipe you need in your life!
This Fudge is to die for, I can’t even put into words how perfect the texture is! It is so utterly smooth and creamy at first then just melts in your mouth. I have stored a batch of this pumpkin fudge in my freezer, but I do not expect them to last long!
You will need seven simple whole food ingredients and one bowl to make the incredible Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Fudge.
- Cashew Butter (can be subbed for any nut butter)
- Maple Syrup (can be subbed for any liquid sweetener)
- Coconut Oil
- Pink Salt or Sea Salt
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Spice
- Chocolate Chips
How Do I make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Fudge?
Super easy let me tell you! This is a no-bake recipe. Just add your ingredients into a medium-size bowl and mix till smooth. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and salt and let set in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
I lined the pan with parchment paper for an easy removal however you can use saran wrap or wax paper. I would definitely line your pan, makes removing the fudge so easy!
Nut Allergies you can use sun butter, as a matter of fact, this is a recipe that everyone needs to enjoy!
Love healthy desserts, also try The BEST Vegan Rocky Road Cookies!
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Dash Pink Salt
Prepare a brownie pan by lining it with parchment paper and nonstick spray.
Whisk together coconut oil and cashew butter.
Add in pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice and whisk till well combined.
Transfer batter to prepared pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips and a dash of salt.
Place pan in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or until fudge is set.
Remove fudge from pan and cut into 12 squares.
Store in a sealed container in the freezer for up to 3 months, Enjoy!
Yield:12 | 6 Freestyle Points |
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 33mg Carbohydrates: 9g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 6g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g