Honestly, what is better than a tender, crisp, golden-brown chicken cutlet! Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets can turn into the perfect chicken parmesan or star as the main dish at any meal.
Chicken Cutlets is a Gluten-Free dish everyone in my household loves. Serve it up with your favorite side dishes and you got yourself an insanely delicious meal. I believe anyone can make these and everyone will love them. The technique is simple, dip the chicken cutlet in almond flour, next dip in the egg, and lastly the panko mixture.
There are a few things you can do to ensure your success with chicken cutlets:
- First make sure your cutlet is not to thick, pound it out, baby! Pounding the chicken will keep it thin and also tenderize it.
- Second, don’t buy preseasoned panko, season it yourself! Fresh herbs are a game-changer do not sell yourself short!
- Seasonings and fresh herbs bring so much life and flavor to a dish.
- Lastly, do not forget the cheese!! More cheese.. even better, in my opinion, ha!
You can slather these chicken cutlets up with marinara and mozzarella for the most amazing chicken parmesan ever!! You’re going to love these guys!! They are a great weeknight meal option for the entire family!
Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
Perfectly crisp and delicious! Goes perfect with a salad or your favorite side dish.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 4-5 ounce chicken cutlets 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- optional fresh basil for serving
- Use 3 shallow dishes. Spread flour in first dish. Beat eggs in second dish, and in the third dish combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano.
- Pat dry cutlets and season with salt and pepper. Using 1 cutlet at a time dredge in flour, dip in egg, and coat with panko mixture pressing gently to adhere. Transfer to a large plate.
Pan Fry Chicken
- Layer a clean large dish with paper towels. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Add 3 cutlets at a time cooking till golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Transfer cutlets to paper towel lined dish and cover with foil. Wipe skillet and repeat pouring in oil and cooking 3 cuttles at a time.
What could possibly make Mac and cheese any better? Hatch Green Chiles that’s what! Hatch Green Chile Macaroni and Cheese is the ultimate baked comfort food with insanely delicious cheesy sauce, flavorful chilis, and a golden panko topping.
Out of all the Mac and cheese in the world, this is my absolute favorite and happens to be my sister’s favorite too! For her birthday she asked me to make Mac and cheese with hatch green chiles and a cake (coming soon), how could I say no to that? It is nice to be asked to cook for others it must mean I’m doing something right, haha!
If you are in the mood for a buttery and cheesy macaroni and cheese this is the recipe for you. Hatch green chiles are the best balance of sweet and heat. The combination of hatch chiles and cheese makes for an insanely delicious meal!
What I find works best is freshly grated cheese. Pre shredded cheese contains anti-caking agents that often make you sauce more gritty and less smooth. Make sure you stir often to avoid clumping. You don’t want a dry macaroni so don’t skimp on the sauce. If I am going to exceed my calories why hesitate and skimp on the cheese make it worth guys! Lastly, if you have little mouths to feed at home you could absolutely omit the chiles for a creamy macaroni & cheese.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 lb short pasta, cellentani is my favorite
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups mild cheddar
- 1 cup pepper jack
- 1 cup sharp cheddar
- 2 4 oz cans of mild hatch green chiles
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and grease your skillet or a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Cook your pasta according to package in salted water. Be careful not to overcook. Drain in a colander and run under cool water. Drain all excess water and set aside.
- Heat butter on medium-high heat and add the flour. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes and whisk constantly.
- Slowly add in the milk and continue to whisk. Bring to a simmer you don't want it to boil, the sauce will thicken. Turn off heat and add the cheese by the handfuls, whisking after each addition. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in pasta noodles and green chiles and transfer to your prepared baking dish. Place panko crumbs on top and season with more salt and pepper. Bake for 30 mins or until cheese sauce is bubbling and panko crumbs are golden. Enjoy!
Easy Greek Pasta Salad is the perfect easy side and the ultimate potluck hit that everyone will enjoy!! With a beautiful blend of crisp juicy veggies and feta tossed in greek dressing make for the perfect pasta salad.
There is something so wonderful about greek salad seems like I always have the ingredients on hand. With an extra box of pasta chilling in the pantry I thought hey why not try a greek pasta salad! The combination of juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, bell pepper, red onion, feta and olives tossed in Greek dressing makes for a crazy good meal.
Of course, I recommended making the dressing but if you find yourself short on time toss in a store bought dressing. The salad will hold up in the fridge for up to 5 days. It is perfect for packed lunches, BBQ’s and potlucks.
To make it is so simple!
- Cook your pasta according to package and rinse with cold water to stop cooking
- Wash and chop your veggies while the pasta is cooking.
- Combine everything in a large bowl and toss in the dressing. Chill and serve!
Prep Time 9 minutes
Cook Time 9 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
- 1 lb short pasta
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 zucchini's spirulized (4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 oz sliced black olives, drain juice from can
- 1 cup feta crumbles
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp red wine vinager
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water.
- While pasta is cooking prepare your dressing then wash and chop your veggies.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss in dressing. Chill in fridge and enjoy!