These No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes are the perfect healthy dessert you can indulge in and not feel guilty! Made of all plant-based ingredients these are naturally sweet, gluten-free, dairy-free, and also refined sugar-free.
More raw cakes because they are the perfect and healthy sweet treat. My kids love No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes, they are a healthy family-friendly dessert! We made these cakes for our Valentine’s day dessert and I must say that they were a hit! The combo of chocolate and raspberry is so yummy!
The whole day was filled with hearts and love, the kids celebrated at school and probably ate more candy than I know.. haha! Then we went to Kyson’s basketball practice, so romantic I know, haha. But, when we got home I gave the kids each a little valentines day gift and we made heart-shaped pizzas, wings, and a Cesar salad, so dang delicious and fun! Heart pizzas will forever be our Valentine’s day tradition and those who follow my Instagram stories got to see it all happen! To end the day we had these amazing No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes. Love is a beautiful thing to celebrate!
Let’s Talk No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes
The steps are extremely similar to my insanely delicious No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecakes.
I used a nut-based crust which is a blend of dates, pecans, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and cacao powder.
The chocolate filling is a smooth and velvety mix of raw soaked cashews, coconut cream, vanilla extract, cacao powder, and agave. This chocolate velvety filling is then layered with a raspberry layer that is sweet and slightly tart. It truly is the most perfect flavor combination.
You will need a food processor and a high-speed blender. For the cakes, I use a silicone mold, but a springform cake pan or tart pan will also work great. I recommend you line them with parchment paper for easy removal.
Love healthy desserts, also try No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecakes, Sweet Potato Pie Parfaits, Fruit Pizza with Peanut Butter Whip, Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies, and Raw Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Tart.
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cashews, soaked (4+ hrs), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- If you are not using a silicone mini cake mold, oil and line a muffin tin with parchment cups.
- To make the crust, place all ingredients in a food processor, and process until crumbs and starting to hold together. If curst doesn't hold together when squeezed add a few teaspoons of water and blend.
- Press a spoonful into the bottom of your cake slots and flatten out with your fingers.
- To make the filling, combine everything but the raspberries. Blend in a high-speed blender till smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- To make the raspberry filling, place raspberries and coconut cream in the blender and blend till smooth, set aside.
- Drop a spoon full of the chocolate filling over your prepared crust, then a spoonful of raspberry filling, another spoonful of chocolate filling. Repeat till cake slots are full.
- Place the cheesecakes in the freezer for 4 hours, or until they set.
- Remove from the freezer and un-mold.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over tops of cheesecakes, because cakes are cold the chocolate will harden quickly.
Store leftovers in the freezer.
The most delicious and fresh Mexican Quinoa Salad of all time. Full of things you most likely already have on hand! This is a complete meal, but also goes great with your favorite choice of protein. The salad is vegan friendly, gluten and refined sugar free. Filled with protein rich black beans, fresh veggies, and creamy avocado all tossed in tangy lime dressing. It is the perfect vegetarian meal to add to your weekly menu rotation.
Quinoa, like I said before, so NOT 2018. It slowly has been pushed aside by queen cauliflower. In my opinion quinoa is way better. I incorporate quinoa into my weekly lunch rotation on the regular. Did you know that quinoa is a complete protein? It is healthy, very easy to make and relatively cheap when you get in from the bulk section. I always try to get all my nuts and grains from the bulk section to help keep grocery costs down.
Full of fresh corn, cilantro, avocado chunks, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, black beans, a touch of cumin and oregano, all dressed in tangy lime juice… It will make your taste buds sing, so dang delicious!
If you use this salad for meal prep just leave out the avocado and store in the fridge. This is a great dish to bring to a summer party or potluck! The flavors are amazing and combine so well. If you can’t find fresh corn just use thawed frozen corn kernels. I used white quinoa with mine but tricolor would work great too. If you want to pack a little heat in your dish add in a dash of cayenne.
Mexican Quinoa Salad
- 2 3/4 cup quinoa (1 cup of dry quinoa cooked)
- 3/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, cut into small squares
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, loosly packed
- 2 limes juiced, about 5 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil can sub avocado oil
- salt to taste
- Add all ingredients into a medium size bowl, gently toss. Taste for seasoning and enjoy!
These lemon bars have a bright and tart flavor. They are incredibly creamy and smooth. These gluten-free, raw & vegan bars come together easily with a blender and food processor.
There is somthing about lemon bars that just makes my tastebuds sing! The are the perfect mixture of tart and sweet. I have never tried baking lemon bars, in fact I often just use my oven as a storage drawer, ha! I may have to give it a go one of these days!!
So lets talk about these bars. The crust is so naturally sweet, thanks to the dates. If your dates are not soft, you will want to soak them in hot water for at least 5 minuets. The cheesecake filling is batter licking good. Soaking your cashews will help soften them up, and in turn give you the creamiest filling. If you do not use agave feel free to sub for any liquid sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, brown rice syrup..). These bars are a healthy spin from your baked lemon bar. Different textures but in my opinion 100x more delicious, and not to mention a ton healthier! The raspberry swirl is so extra.. I know! It really gives these bars such great flavor. If you decide to leave it out don’t worry, the bars are delicious with or without! I hope you give these bars a try!
No Bake Lemon Raspberry Bars
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup pitted gooey medjool dates 8-10
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- dash of pink salt
- 1 cup cashews soaked for 4+ hours, preferable overnight, rinsed and drain before use.
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup raspberries + 1 tbsp water
- Line a 8" square dish with parchment paper for hassle free removal. Grease it with coconut oil, set aside.
- In a food processor, add in all crust ingredients. Process till sticky and doughy. If your dates are dry and mixture is not sticky add water slowly. Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a high-powered blender (I use vitamix) combine all of the cheesecake ingredients and blend for about 2-3 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Taste your batter, if needed adjust sweetness/tartness to your desired taste. Pour batter over your prepared crust and smooth the top. Hit against the counter a few times to rid any air bubbles.
- In your blender place raspberries and water, blend till smooth.
- With a spoon place blots of raspberry all over the top. Using a knife or tooth pick, create swirls going back and forth or in circles, whatever your feeling!
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 3 hours before serving.
- They can be served frozen, but are best thawed 10-15 minutes before serving. They will store in the freezer sealed for 3 months.