My absolute favorite snacking bread! Made with almond flour and refined sugar free. I love to eat mine with peanut butter spread….AHHMAZZIINNGGG!
Gluten Free Banana Bread
Most , Rich, DELICIOUS!
- 3 medium ripe banans, mashed use banana with brown spots
- 1/3 cups agave nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted in liquid state
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- walnuts for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the wet ingredients and stir till blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Stir into the banana mixture until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared bread pan, and top with walnuts, or anything you like!
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.