Hello friends ✨ Our weeks have been flying by! I made this Brussels sprout dish, and I am now a Brussels sprout lover!! I’ve never been a huge fan of this veggie… but this combo is 🔥 🔥 🔥
Roasted Brussels and Sausage
- 1 and 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved lengthwise if large (mine was 7 cups after cutting)
- .85 lbs bulk chicken (or choice meat) sausage I use hot Italian from sprouts
- 3/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans can sub with seeds i.e. pumpkin or sunflower
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tbsp fresh dried herbs, I mixed sage, thyme, & rosemary. Use your favorites, parsley, chives and oregano are great adds!
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400. On a large rimmed baking sheet combine Brussels sprouts, sausage and salt mix well breaking up any big clumps sausage. The drizzle lightly with evoo.
- Roast for 40 mins, stir every 10 minutes until the sausage is browned and cooked through. For the last 5 mins broil to give a nice brown color.
- Transfer to a bowl, add it in the cranberry, herbs, feta, and nuts. Toss well! Taste and adjust flavor as need with salt or herbs. Best served warm! Enjoy