Hearty and healthy, Chia Pudding and Oats Breakfast Bowl will keep you full till lunch! Made with delicious wholesome ingredients and the perfect meal to nourish your body!
I can not think of a more Instagram friendly meal then a breakfast bowl, ha! Now that we are all home during this world pandemic I find it more crucial than ever to really focus on nourishing our bodies. For us, that means plenty of fruits, veggies, and sunshine! Chia Pudding and Oats Breakfast Bowl ensure we all start our day with good nutrition!
This morning after my quick run, I whipped up Chia Pudding and Oats Breakfast Bowl for the fam! We all like different toppings but the base of the bowl never changes. Topping we love is fruits, toasted coconut, nut butter, and chocolate!
We are trying to get fruit every morning before the kids try to snack on everything else every ten minutes, haha! Do your little kids love to snack, or is it just mine?
Love healthy and nourishing breakfasts, also try Granola Tarts!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup almond milk or can sub water
- 1 tsp agave or can sub maple syrup
- Toasted coconut
- Nut butter
- Dark chocolate
- Start by mixing together all your chia pudding ingredients, then set aside. This will take 7-10 minutes to set into a pudding.
- Prepare your quick oats. Add quick oats to boiling almond milk, stir and remove from heat.
- Prepare your toppings.
- Add oats to your bowl on one side. When chia pudding is ready, pour that in on the other side. Top with fruit and whatever your heart desires! ENJOY!