WOAH! Honestly the most LIT dip, sauce or spread to hit! Hands down my favorite dip, so creamy, spicy, salty everything you want in a dip. It is vegan friendly dairy, sugar and gluten free.
The base is cashews, they are the most favorable nut here in my kitchen, well other than me, haha! Here is the deal, I literately put this stuff on everything savory!! Morning scrambles, sweet potato fries, nachos, burritos, tacos, shall I continue? I spread it on my salmon for lunch and paired it with my Mexican Quinoa Salad https://wp.me/p9eIrW-Lr, so dang good!
So if your ready to get your meals next level do your self a favor and make some!! It will store in fridge for up to week. Chipotle packs a spicy kick, if you like the heat slowly add more till your desired level of spiciness. It’s a good one babes!!
Chipotle Cashew Cream
Creamy, Spicy, Salty, pretty much AMAZING!
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews, drained and rinsed (flash soak see step 1, I find overnight soak is best)
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp chipolte chili pepper crushed ( I use Spice Hunter)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 3/4 cups filtered water
- If you have not saoked cashews overnight, place cashews in boiling hot water and let soak for 1 hour, the drain troughly.
- Place cashews, galric, chipolte, lemon juice, salt and clinatro in a high speed blender.
- Blend on High, and slowly add in water, scrape down sides as needed. Blend till smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Taste and adjust acoordingly. I like to add more salt and chipolte.
- You can serve immediately or refrigerate. Lefotovers will keep in fridge for 1 week.