This creamy lemon curd tart is the perfect balance of sweet lemony perfection. Made with coconut cream this is truly is the best dessert for any lemon lover.
When life gives you lemons make this delicious lemon curd tart. It’s every lemon lover’s dream. Its the perfect no-bake summer sweet treat. My oldest is not a fan of chocolate, so this dessert is one my whole family can enjoy.
Technically you do bake the gram cracker crust fro about 8 minutes, but can we still call this no-bake? The filling gets poured straight into the toasted gram crust then sets in the fridge. Lemon desserts are some of my favorites. I have so many lemons growing this year I’ve had to start handing them out to family and friends. We’re talking buckets full, my trees are so fruitful this year!
This lemon curd tart is the perfect spring/summer dessert, its cool and creamy with the right amount of tart flavor. Serve it with fresh berries and a dollop of whipped cream, yum!
This creamy lemon tart uses butter in the crust. To make this dessert fully vegan just sub vegan butter in the crust and you have yourself a dreamy vegan tart!
Love easy no-bake desserts also try:
- Mango Lime Chia Pudding
- No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecakes
- Healthy Peanut Butter filled Chocolate Eggs
- 12 honey gram cracker sheets (1 1/2 cups gram cracker crumbs)
- 3 tbsp cane sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 2/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 tbsp corn starch, can sub agar agar powder
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 13.5 ounces can coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- To a food processor, add gram crackers and pulse till crumbs form. Add in butter and sugar pulse till combined and the mixture is damp to touch. Push mixture evenly into a 9-inch tart pan.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes, or until crust is golden. Remove from oven at let cool completely.
- In a medium pot, add lemon juice and corn starch. Whisk until corn starch is dissolved.
- Turn on heat to medium-low add-in agave, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whish till the mixture becomes thick. Slowly and in coconut milk and lemon zest, continue to whisk constantly till ingredients are combined and thick like curd. Turn off the heat at let the filling sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour lemon curd filling into your tart shell, place in the refrigerator to set for 3 hours. For a firmer texture let sit overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit, enjoy!