LIGHTENED-UP CHICKEN SALAD
This easy chicken salad has the perfect blend of flavors and add ins. It makes the very best sandwiches and wraps! This chicken salad is made with a greek yogurt base instead of mayonnaise. It combines so much flavor you are sure to enjoy every bite.
Prep Time25 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed 1 lb chicken
- 3 stalk celery cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 2 tbsp diced chives
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo, I like trader joes brand
- salt & pepper to taste
Stir together the greek yogurt, mustard, and mayo.
Toss in the remaining ingredients.
Serve on top a salad, on some bread, in a tomato or a wrap! Enjoy!