Honestly, what is better than a tender, crisp, golden-brown chicken cutlet! Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets can turn into the perfect chicken parmesan or star as the main dish at any meal.
Chicken Cutlets is a Gluten-Free dish everyone in my household loves. Serve it up with your favorite side dishes and you got yourself an insanely delicious meal. I believe anyone can make these and everyone will love them. The technique is simple, dip the chicken cutlet in almond flour, next dip in the egg, and lastly the panko mixture.
There are a few things you can do to ensure your success with chicken cutlets:
- First make sure your cutlet is not to thick, pound it out, baby! Pounding the chicken will keep it thin and also tenderize it.
- Second, don’t buy preseasoned panko, season it yourself! Fresh herbs are a game-changer do not sell yourself short!
- Seasonings and fresh herbs bring so much life and flavor to a dish.
- Lastly, do not forget the cheese!! More cheese.. even better, in my opinion, ha!
You can slather these chicken cutlets up with marinara and mozzarella for the most amazing chicken parmesan ever!! You’re going to love these guys!! They are a great weeknight meal option for the entire family!
Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
Perfectly crisp and delicious! Goes perfect with a salad or your favorite side dish.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 4-5 ounce chicken cutlets 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- optional fresh basil for serving
- Use 3 shallow dishes. Spread flour in first dish. Beat eggs in second dish, and in the third dish combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano.
- Pat dry cutlets and season with salt and pepper. Using 1 cutlet at a time dredge in flour, dip in egg, and coat with panko mixture pressing gently to adhere. Transfer to a large plate.
Pan Fry Chicken
- Layer a clean large dish with paper towels. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Add 3 cutlets at a time cooking till golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Transfer cutlets to paper towel lined dish and cover with foil. Wipe skillet and repeat pouring in oil and cooking 3 cuttles at a time.