Easy Sweet and Spicy Rice Noodles are a quick stir fry that will be ready in 20 minutes! Serve it for lunch or dinner! This is a super easy, gluten-free, and vegan dish.
Nothing I love more than noodles!! Especially Asian noodles, I can never turn them down! These Easy Sweet and Spicy Rice Noodles are made with lighter ingredients and also refined sugar-free. I kept this recipe simple however you could easily add in more veggies and your favorite protein to beef it up.
As a family we have been having a vegan week, we do this occasionally, but this time my husband asked for it. After being a devout vegan for over 3 years I do have some pretty delicious vegan recipes up my sleeve.
We ate these noodles with some crispy tofu and white rice, it was such a delicious and easy meal!
Love quick and delicious meals also try:
- Quick & Easy Wonton Soup
- Instant Pot Vegan 10 Bean Taco Soup
- Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken
- Easy Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 16 ounces wide rice noodles
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups brocoli floretts
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onion springs, diced
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp tamari (or sub soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook wide rice noodles according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add avocado oil and shallots, cook for 5 minutes seasoning with salt and pepper till shallots are golden and crispy. Transfer shallots to a paper towel-lined plate then set aside.
- Add sesame oil to the skillet, garlic, broccoli, and green onions. Sautee for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add in coconut sugar, coconut aminos, tamari, chili garlic, and lime juice. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, until coconut sugar is dissolved.
- Add in cooked noodles and toss to coat noodles. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve hot and garnish green onions, enjoy!
Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing father figures out there!
More than anything I find the kids just love these holidays, which makes them so much more special! The day before both Kyson and Fiori worked on some pretty damn cute homemade cards. As a parent, those homemade cards are literally heart-melting. ❤️❤️❤️
That morning kids woke up bright and early, really they just can’t sleep in, haha. They dog-piled on top of dad and give him their cards, it was such a sweet moment. For me, if you haven’t guessed I show my love through cooking. So I made a big brunch with Fiori’s help who also told me every 5 seconds what daddy likes and how to properly cook… She’s 5 going to 13..😆
Needless to say, we made a pretty good brunch that included some fresh squeezed OJ, scrambled eggs, pancakes, Canadian bacon, bacon, watermelon, grapes, and coffee. More than anything I love gathering at the table and eating with the family and also friends. It is a constant reminder of what I am so grateful for, my family. I love that food brings people together away from all the tablets and iPhones, and well Fortnite in my case!
Later that day we hit my mom’s community pool for a quick dip and some vitamin D. Ed pretty much swam with the kids while me and my pregnant belly kind of just lounged! These kids of ours are so lucky to have such an amazing dad, like Ed. Next father’s day we will have 3 little ones to keep up with! Needless to say, it was a pretty mellow day, but I wouldn’t have had it any other way! Oh, and it ended and In-N-Out so not complaining about the dishes I didn’t have to do!
And yes my stomach has finally popped, hello little baby, we can’t wait for your debut, 17 weeks to go!
We love you, Ed!!! Happy Father DAY!
Greek Orzo Pasta Salad is a bright and fresh salad full of crunchy vegetables in every bite. Take it with you to a BBQ or serve it at home, this pasta salad goes with everything.
This Greek Orzo Pasta Salad is one of those recipes you can serve with a lot of different dishes. We love it with our favorite grilled steak or chicken, and also on its own.
I have had orzo in my pantry for months, it’s one of those kinds of pasta I don’t use often but I should. Orzo tastes just like pasta, and it’s so easy to work with. Earlier this week I made it to Costco to get groceries it was a nightmare thanks to all the panic shopping going on because of COVID-19. I got lots of fresh produce and a big thing of feta crumbles, yum! I had everything on had to create this delicious Greek Orzo Pasta Salad!
Can I take this moment to do a little bragging? Okay! Both my kids thought Greek Orzo Pasta Salad was delicious!! They usually do not love dishes with diced raw onion, but no complaining this time, yay!
This Pasta Salad is perfect for lunch, dinner, a bbq, and even a gathering! Enjoy friends!
Love easy side dishes also try, Healthier Hawaiian Macaroni Salad, Beet, and Goat Cheese Salad + Golden Balsamic Dressing, Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup, and Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.
- 1 cup orzo, dry
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- 3 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1/4 black olives, diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook orzo till al dente. Drain and run under cold water till completely cooled.
- Combine orzo, tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, olives, and onion in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder, dried oregano, and red wine vinegar. Whisk till combined.
- Pour over the salad and stir.
- Fold in the feta.
- Taste, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnishes like fresh dill or parsley and lemon wedges.
If you like more feta or onion you can always taste and adjust to your preference.
Honestly, what is better than a tender, crisp, golden-brown chicken cutlet! Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets can turn into the perfect chicken parmesan or star as the main dish at any meal.
Chicken Cutlets is a Gluten-Free dish everyone in my household loves. Serve it up with your favorite side dishes and you got yourself an insanely delicious meal. I believe anyone can make these and everyone will love them. The technique is simple, dip the chicken cutlet in almond flour, next dip in the egg, and lastly the panko mixture.
There are a few things you can do to ensure your success with chicken cutlets:
- First make sure your cutlet is not to thick, pound it out, baby! Pounding the chicken will keep it thin and also tenderize it.
- Second, don’t buy preseasoned panko, season it yourself! Fresh herbs are a game-changer do not sell yourself short!
- Seasonings and fresh herbs bring so much life and flavor to a dish.
- Lastly, do not forget the cheese!! More cheese.. even better, in my opinion, ha!
You can slather these chicken cutlets up with marinara and mozzarella for the most amazing chicken parmesan ever!! You’re going to love these guys!! They are a great weeknight meal option for the entire family!
Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 4-5 ounce chicken cutlets 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- optional fresh basil for serving
- Use 3 shallow dishes. Spread flour in first dish. Beat eggs in second dish, and in the third dish combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano.
- Pat dry cutlets and season with salt and pepper. Using 1 cutlet at a time dredge in flour, dip in egg, and coat with panko mixture pressing gently to adhere. Transfer to a large plate.
Pan Fry Chicken
- Layer a clean large dish with paper towels. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Add 3 cutlets at a time cooking till golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Transfer cutlets to paper towel lined dish and cover with foil. Wipe skillet and repeat pouring in oil and cooking 3 cuttles at a time.
If you don’t love salad, your sure to love it after you try this one! It is bursting with flavor and an excellent dish to bring to a party or pot luck! It’s vegan and also refined sugar-free.
I brought this salad to a vegan pot luck, it was a huge hit! Salad doesn’t have to boring! It really is the perfect salad for any occasion. If you aren’t cutting out dairy from your diet add some FETA crumbles, live a little!
Toasted ‘candy’ pecans
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup raw pecan pieces
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 7-8 cups salad greens
- 1 large apple, cored & thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- hemp seeds, optional
Sweet herbed balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1. In a small pan heat coconut oil & add in pecans and coconut sugar. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes stirring often until pecans are toasted and fragrant. Set aside.
- 2. Arrange all salad ingredients in a salad bowl & add in toasted pecans.
- 3. In a jar, whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together and pour in salad, toss and enjoy!!!!
Add hemp seeds for extra protein! Also if you are not vegan add in some feta cheese! Most of all be ready to get hooked!!! It is so tasty!!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Hello friends ✨ Our weeks have been flying by! I made this Brussels sprout dish, and I am now a Brussels sprout lover!! I’ve never been a huge fan of this veggie… but this combo is 🔥 🔥 🔥
Roasted Brussels and Sausage
- 1 and 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved lengthwise if large (mine was 7 cups after cutting)
- .85 lbs bulk chicken (or choice meat) sausage I use hot Italian from sprouts
- 3/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans can sub with seeds i.e. pumpkin or sunflower
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tbsp fresh dried herbs, I mixed sage, thyme, & rosemary. Use your favorites, parsley, chives and oregano are great adds!
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400. On a large rimmed baking sheet combine Brussels sprouts, sausage and salt mix well breaking up any big clumps sausage. The drizzle lightly with evoo.
- Roast for 40 mins, stir every 10 minutes until the sausage is browned and cooked through. For the last 5 mins broil to give a nice brown color.
- Transfer to a bowl, add it in the cranberry, herbs, feta, and nuts. Toss well! Taste and adjust flavor as need with salt or herbs. Best served warm! Enjoy
My absolute favorite snacking bread! Made with almond flour and refined sugar free. I love to eat mine with peanut butter spread….AHHMAZZIINNGGG!
Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 3 medium ripe banans, mashed use banana with brown spots
- 1/3 cups agave nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted in liquid state
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- walnuts for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the wet ingredients and stir till blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Stir into the banana mixture until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared bread pan, and top with walnuts, or anything you like!
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.