Unlock the way to anyone’s heart with these incredible oven-roasted tomatoes & burrata with hot honey. Made with juicy roasted tomatoes, covered in hot honey, and creamy burrata. You can not go wrong with this beyond delicious dish. Serve it with a toasted baguette for a match made in heaven.
It was just cold enough for me to want to turn on the oven today. A brisk 75 degrees F, ha! We really don’t get too cold of weather down here, but I do love it when the temperature outside drops enough to crave warm food and wear a cute sweater. Oven Roasted Tomatoes & Burrata with Hot Honey is the perfect hybrid dish you can serve in fall, winter, or summer. I haven’t yet met anyone that doesn’t love this dish!
Oven Roasted Tomatoes & Burrata with Hot Honey
A simple dish, yet it tastes so elegant! Juicy & plump tomatoes roasted with herbs and garlic will swoon anyone’s tastebuds away! The hot honey drizzle mixed with the creamy burrata just takes this dish to the next level! Not a fan of hot honey, no problem, use regular honey. I serve this with freshly toasted sourdough or a baguette. You can also use this as a pasta sauce, OMG, so good, worth all the pasta calories!
How To Make Oven Roasted Tomatoes & Burrata with Hot Honey
This dish is super simple to make there is no active cooking involved! For all my dear friends who hate cooking, you can nail this dish 10/10 every time! Serve it as an appetizer, light lunch, or on a date night in.
- Preheat the oven to 400 gerees F.
- Pour the tomatoes into a oven safe baking dish, and cover with olive oil, oregnao, basil, salt, peper, and garlic. Toss till tomatoes are coated. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Transfer roasted tomatoes to a shallow bowl. Drizzle with hot honey, olive oil and top with burrata. Sprinkle lightly with more black pepper.
- Serve with toasted bread, enjoy!
- 16 oz tricolor tomatoes
- 3 tbsp EVOO + more for drizzling
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp dry basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp hot honey, or to taste, I used Trader Joe’s brand
- 1, 8 oz Burrata ball
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small baking dish add in your tomatoes, basil, oregano, & garlic, salt, and pepper toss and coat.
- Bake tomatoes for 30 minutes.
- Assemble the roasted tomatoes in a bowl, drizzle with hot honey, top with Burrata, cracked pepper, and EVOO. Serve with freshly toasted baguette, enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 439mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 14g