Honestly, what is better than a tender, crisp, golden-brown chicken cutlet! Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets can turn into the perfect chicken parmesan or star as the main dish at any meal.
Chicken Cutlets is a Gluten-Free dish everyone in my household loves. Serve it up with your favorite side dishes and you got yourself an insanely delicious meal. I believe anyone can make these and everyone will love them. The technique is simple, dip the chicken cutlet in almond flour, next dip in the egg, and lastly the panko mixture.
There are a few things you can do to ensure your success with chicken cutlets:
- First make sure your cutlet is not to thick, pound it out, baby! Pounding the chicken will keep it thin and also tenderize it.
- Second, don’t buy preseasoned panko, season it yourself! Fresh herbs are a game-changer do not sell yourself short!
- Seasonings and fresh herbs bring so much life and flavor to a dish.
- Lastly, do not forget the cheese!! More cheese.. even better, in my opinion, ha!
You can slather these chicken cutlets up with marinara and mozzarella for the most amazing chicken parmesan ever!! You’re going to love these guys!! They are a great weeknight meal option for the entire family!
Gluten-Free Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 4-5 ounce chicken cutlets 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- optional fresh basil for serving
- Use 3 shallow dishes. Spread flour in first dish. Beat eggs in second dish, and in the third dish combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano.
- Pat dry cutlets and season with salt and pepper. Using 1 cutlet at a time dredge in flour, dip in egg, and coat with panko mixture pressing gently to adhere. Transfer to a large plate.
Pan Fry Chicken
- Layer a clean large dish with paper towels. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Add 3 cutlets at a time cooking till golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Transfer cutlets to paper towel lined dish and cover with foil. Wipe skillet and repeat pouring in oil and cooking 3 cuttles at a time.
If you don’t love salad, your sure to love it after you try this one! It is bursting with flavor and a excellent dish to bring to a party or put luck! It’s vegan and also refined sugar free.
I brought this salad to a vegan pot luck, it was a huge hit! Salad doesn’t have to boring! It really is the perfect salad for any occasion. If you aren’t cutting out dairy from your diet add some FETA crumbles, live a little!
Harvest Salad with Apple's and Sweet Balsamic
Toasted ‘candy’ pecans
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup raw pecan pieces
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 7-8 cups salad greens
- 1 large apple, cored & thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- hemp seeds optional
Sweet herbed balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1. In a small pan heat coconut oil & add in pecans and coconut sugar. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes stirring often until pecans are toasted and fragrant. Set aside. 2. Arrange all salad ingredients in a salad bowl & add in toasted pecans. 3. In a jar, whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together and pour in salad toss and enjoy!!!!
Hello friends ✨ Our weeks have been flying by! I made this Brussels sprout dish, and I am now a Brussels sprout lover!! I’ve never been a huge fan of this veggie… but this combo is 🔥 🔥 🔥
Roasted Brussels and Sausage
- 1 and 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved lengthwise if large (mine was 7 cups after cutting)
- .85 lbs bulk chicken (or choice meat) sausage I use hot Italian from sprouts
- 3/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans can sub with seeds i.e. pumpkin or sunflower
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tbsp fresh dried herbs, I mixed sage, thyme, & rosemary. Use your favorites, parsley, chives and oregano are great adds!
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400. On a large rimmed baking sheet combine Brussels sprouts, sausage and salt mix well breaking up any big clumps sausage. The drizzle lightly with evoo.
- Roast for 40 mins, stir every 10 minutes until the sausage is browned and cooked through. For the last 5 mins broil to give a nice brown color.
- Transfer to a bowl, add it in the cranberry, herbs, feta, and nuts. Toss well! Taste and adjust flavor as need with salt or herbs. Best served warm! Enjoy
My absolute favorite snacking bread! Made with almond flour and refined sugar free. I love to eat mine with peanut butter spread….AHHMAZZIINNGGG!
Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 3 medium ripe banans, mashed use banana with brown spots
- 1/3 cups agave nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted in liquid state
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- walnuts for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the wet ingredients and stir till blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Stir into the banana mixture until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared bread pan, and top with walnuts, or anything you like!
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.