Made with my Easy Beginner Pizza Dough and the classic Hawaiian Pizza toppings, ham, pineapple. red onion, and bacon crumbles. This recipe combines sweet, savory, and cheesy flavor in every bite!
Pineapple on pizza may be one of my favorite toppings, I feel like people either love it or hate it! Homemade pizza is where it’s at, of course, you can order it but truly nothing compares to homemade pizza! The best part is you can top it as you please.
How to make Hawaiian Pizza
To make Hawaiian pizza start with some Homemade Pizza Dough. The recipe for my pizza dough makes 2 12-inch crusts, you can make 2 pizzas or freeze the other half for another time!
Next, gather your toppings:
- pizza sauce
- canned or fresh pineapple chunks
- ham or Canadian bacon, I prefer Canadian bacon
- sliced red union
- bacon crumbles
- 1/2 beginners pizza dough recipe, or 1 store bought pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz Canadian bacon
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- Prepare your Easy Pizza dough.
- Once the crust is rolled out onto you 12-inch cast-iron skittle or pizza pan lightly oil edges of the crust.
- Top dough evenly with pizza sauce, cheese, Canadian bacon, pineapple, onion, and bacon crumbles.
- Bake pizza for 13-15 minutes, serve hot, enjoy!