Instant Pot Ground Turkey Tacos are the perfect weeknight meal that the entire family will love! Make the best taco Tuesday with these delicious crunchy tacos!
Making ground turkey tacos is especially easy when using the instant pot. Taco night happens at least once a week in my house, in fact, tacos are my favorite food! This recipe will leave you with some leftovers for you to use later during the week. We like to use the leftovers in burritos, tostadas, and taco salads! The ground turkey taco meat is so versatile, it really tastes great in everything!
Recipes like this Instant Pot Ground Turkey Tacos makes me love my Instant Pot just a little more than I already do! These tacos will soon be some of your favorites too! My kids go crazy for these tacos, they would have them multiple times a week! Personally, I love Authentic Carne Asada tacos, but for some reason, these tacos seem to be the house favorite.
- Gound turkey
- Spices (cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, salt, pepper)
- Garlic cloves
- White onion
- Chicken broth
- tomato sauce
- Bay leaf
FOLLOW KAY’S CLEAN EATS
Love easy and delicious meals, also try:
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- Shredded BBQ Chicken & Coleslaw + Quick Pickles Cucumbers
- Cashew Chicken Wraps
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey 97% lean
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder or sub 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- crunchy taco shells
- shredded lettuce
- shredded cheese
- diced tomatoes
Instant Pot Recipe
- Press saute, add avocado oil and ground turkey breaking it up as it cooks, about 3-4 minutes. Add in onion, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, and salt, cook for 2-3 minutes until onions are soft.
- Pour in the chicken broth, tomato sauce, and bay leaf. Cover and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes, natural release. Discard the bay leaf, taste and adjust seasonings if needed, I like to add more salt.
- Heat your crunchy taco shells according to package. Assemble tacos, use about 1/4 cup of taco meat per shell, and top with shredded lettuce cheese tomatoes and your favorite salsa!
This recipe makes enough to feed my family for 2 nights! You can store meat in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 437mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 24g