This Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is sinfully delicious. We also call it crack dip, you can’t get enough. This mouthwatering appetizer is perfect for any special occasion.
This recipe is a total crowd-pleaser. Takes all the best flavors or buffalo wings and makes the most delicious dip! With rotisserie chicken, you can cut down the cooking time, and it makes this recipe is so easy.
Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend and you better believe this dip will be one of the many dishes we enjoy! I don’t even watch the game, ha! But our home team The Rams are playing so I would like them to win! Also, the halftime show is my favorite, I am looking forward to this year’s artists!!
So adding to our dip list of Chunky Jalapeño Artichoke Dip, Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, Avocado Dip, and Spinach Artichoke Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip may slide into a tie at first with my other favorite jalapeno artichoke dip! Trust me this dip is the Bomb!
what ingredients are used in buffalo chicken dip
- Franks Original Red Hot Sauce
- Shredded Chicken
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Mexican Blend Cheese & Mozzarella ( my favorite blends but shar cheddar would work great too, use your favorite)
- Sliced green onions
tips for the best chicken dip
- Buffalo sauce is going to matter, honestly Franks Orignal is where its at! I would not treccomened trying out another brand for this recipe.
- Cheese and sour cream mjust be creramed togther. It creates such a fluffy light creamy mixture that really complients the buffalo sauce. You want to work with room temperature cream cheese for best resuls.
- You can cut down chicken time buy using rotisserie chicen or you can boil 1 and 1/2 pounds of chciken breast in some water with spices onion and garlic, then shred with 2 forks. Neither is better than the other rostissere chicken is just quicker.
what to serve with buffalo dip?
Honestly guys the options are endless! I love serving this hot dish on top of a big cheeseboard paired with:
- toasted garlic naan
- tortilla chips
- sweet peppers or bell peppers
- celery sticks
- freshly tasted baguett
Your options are truly endless! Use your favorite dippers, you can’t go wrong with this delicious buffalo dip.
more appetizer recipes
- Burrata with Roasted Tomatoes & Spicy Pesto
- Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Brie and Pear Puff Pastry Tart
- Ham Cheddar & Apple Puffs
- Easy Italian Turkey Meatballs
- Steak and Burrata Crostini
- Crispy Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites and Avocado Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
his Buffalo Chicken Dip is sinfully delicious. We also call it crack dip, you can't get enough. This mouthwatering appetizer is perfect for any special occasion.
- 2 & 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup cour cream
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, Franks Orignal
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 2 green onion sprigs, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-size bowl combine chicken buffalo sauce and ranch. Stir till combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine room temperature cream cheese, sour cream, onion salt, and garlic powder. Mix with an electric mixer till smooth and creamy.
- Add your buffalo chicken mixture to the cream cheese mixture and add in the green onions, stir till combined, season with salt to taste.
- Transfer chicken buffalo dip to a 9x9 baking dish and even smooth out the top with the back of a spoon or rubber spatula. Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake for 25- 30 mins. Enjoy hot.
Add green onions and a ranch drizzle on top for garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 353Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 1340mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 14g
2 thoughts on “Buffalo Chicken Dip”
You might want to correct the typos in this article. There’s a lot of them.
Thanks, I’ll run it thru again! 😅