These Air Fryer buffalo wings are extra crispy and made with a finger licking buffalo sauce. You can eat them for lunch, dinner, or serve them as an appetizer. These are best served with your favorite dipping sauce, enjoy restaurant-quality wings in the comfort of your own home.
Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
I love these extra crispy buffalo wings. These are made in the air fryer and are low carb and Keto friendly! But that aside these are downright delicious and perfect to serve on game day, or the perfect side to pizza night!
So what actually makes these wings so crispy… baking powder!! They have that crispy deep fried crispy bite and the chicken stays so juicy. I love a simple seasoning of salt and pepper on these wings but you can add in garlic powder, onion powder, or whatever you like! Once air fried you toss these crispy wings in the best buffalo sauce. We all love to dunk our wings in ranch around here.
Serve these super saucy wings with an ice cold drink and your in for a real treat!
It’s important to use ALUMINUM FREE baking powder, or wings will have an off-taste. Believe it or not, it’s the baking powder that gives these airy fryer buffalo wings their perfect crispy texture! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use baking !! Using baking soda will give the wings an awful taste!
Love easy and delicious game day eats, also try:
- Chunky Jalapeño Artichoke Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites and Avocado Dip
- Honey Balsamic Figs and Burrata
- Easy Shrimp Ceviche
- Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Easy Mini Pizza Bites
- 2 lbs chicken wings, about 20 separated wings and drumettes
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp baking powder aluminum-free
- salt and pepper to taste
Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 12 ounces Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 6-7 tbsp butter, melted
- Start by patting wings dry with a paper towel. Add them to a mixing bowl and top with salt, pepper, and baking powder. Toss and coat.
- Spray air fryer basket or tray with cooking spray.
- Don't overcrowd the Air fryer, you may have to cook in batches. Air fry wings at 250 degrees for 15 minutes, and again at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
- While wings are cooking prepare your sauce by melting butter and stirring in hot sauce. Add crispy wings to the buffalo sauce, toss, and coat. Enjoy.