This recipe for The Best Almond Flour Banana Muffins is perfectly moist, fluffy and delicious. These muffins are made in one bowl, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and kids LOVE them!
This recipe is my favorite almond flour recipe to date! These Almond Flour Banana Muffins came out perfect, the texture was on point! We ate them with peanut butter and oh my that is my favorite combo! With all this time we have at home right now baking has been a pleasurable pastime. After all, is there anything better than the smell of fresh-baked banana bread in the house.
I made these muffins while my husband was putting the kids to bed, I felt like we needed a healthier snack during our Netflix time. I love the popcorn and gummies but my stomach hurts when I eat a lot of junk, its something I try to stay away from, the junk not Netflix! I added banana coins on top for aesthetic reasons but highly recommend they came out of the oven caramelized.
Almond Flour Banana Muffins are truly the most perfect breakfast, snack, or grab and go eat. If the kids were still in school this would definitely make it in their lunch boxes, speaking of school 1 month left till summer break. Online learning has been interesting, to say the least!
These muffins may be my best baking work out of this pandemic, thus far!
Well, enough chit chat lets make some Almond flour banana muffins!
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 muffin tins with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, and coconut oil.
- Add in the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir till well combined and gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, drop mixture evenly into your lined muffin slots. It should be enough for 14-15 muffins. Bake for 25 minutes then let cool on a cooling rack.
Vegan Blueberry Muffins are incredibly easy to make! They are moist, tender, refined sugar-free, and loaded with blueberries. They are ready to eat straight out of the oven!
This recipe was never planned, in fact, I had not used my muffins tins in some time!
When the weather is a bit cold, I need some comfort food, aka Vegan Blueberry Muffins. I don’t like to break my regular diet for sweets, so I always try to bake sweets and pastries using what I have without comprising flavor. So when I need a mouthful of delicious sweet carbs I do so, and try to keep it healthy!
Vegan baking for me has always been hit or miss, but today I HIT the jackpot! I ate 2 of these slathered with butter straight out of the oven, honestly hit the spot. I suggest you try the same!
It is a big deal when my kids want them for a snack at school! Means I did something right, ha! So these went fast in my house. So excited everyone enjoyed these healthyishh muffins, will definitely be whipping up another batch!!
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. If you don't have paper liners grease the well of each muffin slot.
- In a small bowl combine the apple cider vinegar and coconut milk, set aside while it curdles about 2-3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl combine coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Pour in the coconut milk and apple cider vinegar and mix together.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture. The batter will be thick. Add the blueberries to the batter and fold gently with a spatula until evenly distributed. Don't over mix.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin, an ice cream scooper with a wire scraper works great! The muffin tins will be very full. Sprinkle a little coconut sugar onto each muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden. Let cool for 5 mins before serving. Run a knife around the edge of muffin to free it if necessary.