Stuffed Bagel Bites are The Perfect Bite-Sized Snack! These delicious little snacks are perfect for satisfying your cravings, and the best part is they’re bite-sized and made with 2 ingredient dough so that you can enjoy them guilt-free.
The first time I ever heard of stuffed bagels was so many years ago when I was watching shark tank! Not sure why I haven’t made these sooner; they are incredible!! I love the 2 ingredient bagel dough, just a mix of Greek yogurt and flour! So easy!
What are Stuffed Bagel Bites?
Stuffed bagel bites are bite-sized snacks that fill bagel dough with various delicious fillings. They are mini bagels stuffed with your favorite flavors, from cream cheese and lox to ham and cheese. The possibilities are endless! We keep them pretty basic and use cream cheese; they are a total crowd-pleaser!
Why Are Stuffed Bagel Bites So Popular?
Stuffed bagel bites are popular for several reasons. For starters, they’re incredibly delicious. They offer the perfect combination of chewy bagel dough and flavorful fillings that will leave your taste buds singing. We stuff them to the max with cream cheese!!
But that’s not all. Stuffed bagel bites are also incredibly convenient. They’re the perfect size for a quick snack and easy to grab and go when you’re on the run. It makes busy weekday mornings much easier with the kids! We pop them in the toaster oven, and they take them on the road to school!
I love the addition of Greek yogurt to this 2 ingredient bagel dough, packed with protein!
Not only are these bagel bites made with healthy 2-ingredient dough they also freeze and reheat so easily!!
- .Toaster Oven: Toast (450 degrees) for 5 minutes or until the outside is crispy.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake bagels on an ungreased baking sheet for 7 minutes or until the outside is crispy.
How to Make Stuffed Bagel Bites
Making stuffed bagel bites is easier than you might think. You’ll need to start by making the dough. Once your dough is ready, you can start filling it with your favorite flavors. Cream cheese, lox, ham, cheese, jalapenos, and bacon are popular options. Simply roll out the dough, cut it into small squares, flatten it out, place your filling in the center, and pinch the edges together to seal. Then, bake the bagel bites in the oven until golden!
Stuffed bagel bites are the perfect snack for bagel lovers. They’re delicious, convenient, and easy to make. So next time you’re in the mood for a tasty snack, try stuffed bagel bites. Your taste buds will thank you.
- CrockPot Breakfast Casserole
- Chia Pudding and Oats Breakfast Bowl
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Frittata (Egg & Potato)
- Easy Egg Bites ( Muffin Tin Recipe)
- 1 & 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, wheat flour, or 1:1 gluten-free flour
- 2 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 & 1/4 cups Greek yogurt, nonfat
- 5-6 oz cream cheese, cut into 12 equal cubes
- 1 egg
For the bagel Toppings
- dried minced onion
- sesame seeds
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place parchment paper on your baking sheet and spray with cooking oil. to avoid sticking.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk till well combined.
- Add the Greek yogurt. to the flour mixture and mix with a flat spatula till small crumbles form.
- Flour a work surface and knead the dough till the dough is tacky, about 20 turns or 2 minutes. You don't want dough that sticks to your hands.
- Divide dough into 12 equal balls, then flatten each ball into a circle. Place 1/2 tbsp (or more) of cream cheese in the circle's center. Cover the cream cheese with the surrounding dough and roll into a ball; place on the prepared baking sheet. Do this for all 12 balls.
- Top each bagel bite with egg wash and sprinkle with your choice of seasonings.
- Bake in the top center of the oven for 20-25 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before servings. Enjoy!