These lemon bars have a bright and tart flavor. They are incredibly creamy and smooth. These gluten-free, raw & vegan bars come together easily with a blender and food processor.
There is somthing about lemon bars that just makes my tastebuds sing! The are the perfect mixture of tart and sweet. I have never tried baking lemon bars, in fact I often just use my oven as a storage drawer, ha! I may have to give it a go one of these days!!
So lets talk about these bars. The crust is so naturally sweet, thanks to the dates. If your dates are not soft, you will want to soak them in hot water for at least 5 minuets. The cheesecake filling is batter licking good. Soaking your cashews will help soften them up, and in turn give you the creamiest filling. If you do not use agave feel free to sub for any liquid sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, brown rice syrup..). These bars are a healthy spin from your baked lemon bar. Different textures but in my opinion 100x more delicious, and not to mention a ton healthier! The raspberry swirl is so extra.. I know! It really gives these bars such great flavor. If you decide to leave it out don’t worry, the bars are delicious with or without! I hope you give these bars a try!
No Bake Lemon Raspberry Bars
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup pitted gooey medjool dates 8-10
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- dash of pink salt
- 1 cup cashews soaked for 4+ hours, preferable overnight, rinsed and drain before use.
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup raspberries + 1 tbsp water
- Line a 8" square dish with parchment paper for hassle free removal. Grease it with coconut oil, set aside.
- In a food processor, add in all crust ingredients. Process till sticky and doughy. If your dates are dry and mixture is not sticky add water slowly. Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a high-powered blender (I use vitamix) combine all of the cheesecake ingredients and blend for about 2-3 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Taste your batter, if needed adjust sweetness/tartness to your desired taste. Pour batter over your prepared crust and smooth the top. Hit against the counter a few times to rid any air bubbles.
- In your blender place raspberries and water, blend till smooth.
- With a spoon place blots of raspberry all over the top. Using a knife or tooth pick, create swirls going back and forth or in circles, whatever your feeling!
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 3 hours before serving.
- They can be served frozen, but are best thawed 10-15 minutes before serving. They will store in the freezer sealed for 3 months.
7 thoughts on “No Bake Lemon Raspberry Bars (vegan, raw, GF)”
personal loans best personal loans rehab loan extended payday loans payday loans online payday loans payday loan online payday loans
I’m literally going to have a comment on every recipe because I routinely come over/harass Kay for food/treats. These bars are so creamy, delicious, and just the perfect amount of sweetness and tart! I couldn’t wait long enough for them to defrost so I ate them while they were icy. But soooooo frekaing good.
thanks so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggersmade good content as you did, the internet will be muchmore useful than ever before.
Your style is really unique in comparison to other
folks I’ve read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting
when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this site.
Keep on writing, great job!