Light and healthy with the perfect blend of oat and pecan crisp topping. One Bowl Peach Cris is the ultimate summer comfort food that is vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
The end of sweet summer fruit is upon us here. Peach season its been real and I am not ready for you to go! I urge you to make this absolutely delicious peach crisp before the peaches disappear from our markets. Peach crisp is one of the desserts that make the house smell amazing, everyone will be coming straight to the kitchen!
Peach Crisp is excellent when served with your favorite ice cream or a dollop of Greek yogurt! You can’t go wrong with this crisp!
One Bowl Peach Crisp
The most peachy perfect summer treat!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 4 1/2 cups peaches, peeled (optional), cored and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup raw pecans chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil softened
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine the peaches, maple syrup, almond flour, and salt. Mix well and coat the peaches evenly.
- Transfer peaches to your baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the peaches are baking prepare your crisp. In the same bowl mix your oats, almond flour, chopped raw pecans, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. Mix with a spoon until the mixture is crumbly. You can also use your hands for this part.
- Once peaches have baked 20 minutes sprinkle the crisp mixture evenly over the top. Bake the crisp for 20 more minutes until the crisp golden brown and the peaches are bubbling. Let cool 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy it with your favorite ice cream or a dollop of Greek yogurt.
2 thoughts on “One Bowl Peach Crisp”
Sooooo good!!!!! One of the best peach crisps I’ve ever had!!
Right!!! I absolutely agree!!! Thanks so much!! So glad you enjoyed it!!