This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Mummy Dogs the spookier version of pigs in a blanket! Frightfully fun to make and taste oh so delicious.
With 2 ingredients making Mummy Dogs is super simple. Make sure to get regular crescent rolls as reduced fat does not work well. I love the trader joes brand crescent rolls.
So if you are looking for a fun dish to bring to a party or just liven up your hot dogs, this is the recipe for you!
8 veggies, beef, chicken hot dogs
1 8 oz package of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent rolls and lay flat. Using a pizza cutter slice dough into thin strips, about 1/8 inch wide.
- Wrap the crescent roll strips around the hot dogs and leave room at the top for mummy's eyes.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- Just before serving add candy eyeballs or eyeballs using mustard. Serve immediately!
on October 11th, 2019