These vegan Banana Cinnamon Muffins are moist, perfectly sweet and crumbly on top! This egg-free muffin recipe is exceptionally delicious and easy to prepare.
Eat it for breakfast, a midday snack or even as a dessert. Utterly delicious with a cup of coffee or tea. I love having them warm with a little butter. My kids are crazy about these vegan banana cinnamon muffins and make for a really easy lunchbox snack or an easy breakfast before school.
Together Fiori, my youngest and I had our first successful Fall baking day. However, I must note that the Fall season in Southern California starts off chilly in the morning, Spring by 10 am, full-blown Summer by 1 pm and back to fall around 6 pm! Not many seasonal changes around here. So to not swelter in my little kicthen we cranked up the AC to give us those fall baking vibes! We ate tons batter and made a royal mess, haha! I mean have you ever cooked with a toddler.. things just seem to splatter everywhere. And well the pile of dishes we were left with almost made me call Home Depot and inquire about a dishwasher, first world problems! One day I will get my dishwasher until then I’ll gratefully keep doing them by hand.
The texture of these Vegan Banana Cinnamon muffins is soft and flakey. The crumble does not get any simpler to make just mix coconut sugar and pecan pieces, that is it! These muffins came out exactly the way I was hoping for. I am rarely disappointed by muffin recipies however I do find vegan baking a little of a challenge at times. I am beyond ecstatic, jumping for joy happy with the way these vegan muffins turned out!
Put your spotty muffins to good use and whip up some epic Vegan Banana Cinnamon muffins!
Love baked goods, also try BlackBerry Banana Bars or Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @kayscleaneats and using the hashtag #kayscleaneats.
Vegan Banana Cinnamon Muffins
The only vegan banana muffin recipe you will need! Super moist and delicious.
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 large bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil softened
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar,, use 3/4 if you like a sweeter muffin
- 1/4 cup pecans crushed
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine almond milk and apple cider vinegar, let sit until curdled.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, oats, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mash the bananas and mix in the coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and the milk mixture. Pour the wet mixture into the flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon just till mixed. Don't over mix.
- In a small bowl combine the crushed pecans and coconut sugar.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into 12 paper muffin liners in a muffin pan. Sprinkle the pecan and sugar mixture evenly on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 26-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Place on a wire rack and let cool. Enjoy!