Chunky Jalapeño Artichoke Dip checks all the boxes, creamy, salty, spicy, zingy, and so addictive! This recipe is low carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free. Use it as a dip, spread it on toast, or enjoy it on some protein!
There is a dip at trader joes that I frequently buy, I’m obsessed with their jalapeno artichoke dip. My favorite way to eat it is with crunchy celery sticks, chips, or crackers. I served this for our Superbowl spread and it was devoured rather quickly!
This recipe is a one-bowl wonder! I added some sneaky leafy greens to this Chunky Jalapeño Artichoke Dip, I am always trying to get more veggies in all our bellies. The kale and spinach pack so much nutrition in this dish and you could hardly taste them. Yay for veggies!
How To Make Chunky Jalapeño Artichoke Dip
- To a bowl add cream cheese, avocado mayo, greek yogurt, sour cream, minced garlic, jalapeño, green chilies, cheese blend, and salt and pepper. Mix till all blended well.
- Add in your kale, spinach, and chopped artichokes, mix till everything is well incorporated, taste, and add more salt if needed.
- Add to a small baking dish and top with more cheese, bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup avocado mayo
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded & diced
- 1 - 4 ounce can mild green chiles
- 2/3 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 2/3 cup jack, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 kale leaves, stems removed and kale chopped
- 6 ounces frozen spinach thawed, water squeezed out
- 1 - 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained & diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- To a medium-sized bowl add the cream cheese, mayo, greek yogurt, sour cream, garlic, jalapeño, green chilies, cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix it till well combined.
- Add in the kale, spinach, and artichokes. Mix till well combined.
- Add your mixture to a small baking dish, top with more cheese if desired. Bake for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Enjoy with your favorite dippers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 461mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 8g