This Easy Tomato Spinach & Sausage Pasta is perfect for a busy weeknight meal. It is so delicious and comes together so easily!
With only 30 mins of work, you will have this delicious pasta out on the dinner table. I think we all need a few good pasta recipes for those busy days when we just don’t feel like cooking. I have always loved a bowl of pasta. It’s super convenient and easy to make, and let’s face it we all have some sort of pasta noodles in our pantry.
If you don’t have fresh basil for this recipe you can leave it out, however, it really adds a fresh contrasting flavor to the pasta! I always prefer fresh herbs in all my recipes it really brings so much depth and flavor to a dish! If I can give you one piece of advice I highly recommend adding fresh herbs to any dish requiring herbs, a total game-changer. Tomato Spinach & Sausage Pasta is a dish that you can really bring to life with some fresh basil!
How to Make Tomato Spinach & Sausage Pasta
- To make Tomato Spinach & Sausage Pasta, start by cooking your pasta till al dente. Cook according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, start by cooking down your tomatoes, onion, and garlic. Add in diced sausage and cook till everything is combined.
- Add in your spices and fresh basil and stir till combined.
- Once your pasta is cooked, drain and add to your sauce. Stir in the spinach till just wilted. Stir till everything is combined.
- Serve your Tomato Spinach & Sausage Pasta with chili flakes, and parmesan, enjoy!
Love easy dinners also try:
- Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Easy Chicken Piccata
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Lemon Sausage & Kale Pasta + Video
- Penne Alla Vodka
Once your pasta is cooked, drain and add to your sauce. Stir in the spinach till just wilted. Stir till everything is combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.