This Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak recipe is made with 4 ingredients and ready in 15 minutes. It is the most tender juicy steak covered in the best golden garlic butter sauce.
Brazilian Skirt Steak With Golden Garlic Butter
Here is a recipe you are just going to love! Make this recipe with skirt steak which is super budget-friendly but seriously tastes incredible! This garlic butter Brazillian steak uses minimal ingredients you likely have on hand.
On nights I am short on time I love to whip up this steak recipe for the family. It pairs so well with rice,Perfect Mashed Potatoes, and a veggie side dish. However you serve it, it’s guaranteed to be delicious. Garlic Butter Brazillian Steak taste like restaurant quality from your own kitchen. Trust me when I say this is the most delicious and quickest meal around.
How To Make Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak
Like I said before this recipe is so easy!! If your sides take longer make be sure to prepare them first this easy steak recipe is best served immediately.
Prep ingredients: this easy steak recipe cooks quickly before you start cooking make sure all ingredients are prepped and ready to go. Chop your parsley, mince your garlic, cube the butter, and cut steak to fit inside your pan.
Season Steak: with paper towels pat your steak dry and generously season both sides with salt, and pepper.
Cook Steak: In a skillet large enough to fit steak, oil, and heat to high heat. Place steak in hot skillet and brown both sides of beef for 2-3 minutes for medium-rare, or until the desired doneness. Remove steaks from the pan and place them on a plate to rest.
If you like a well-done steak like y family cook it longer, I prefer medium-rare.
Make Garlic Butter: In a skillet melt butter over low heat and add in the minced garlic. Add in the minced garlic on constantly stirring with a spatula moving garlic pieces around till lightly golden. Once golden remove from heat immediately and pour into a bowl. Garlic and butter will burn quickly do not overcook.
Slice Steak: Slice the steak against the grain. Pour over garlic butter and garlic with fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Love quick and easy dinners, also try:
- Peach Chipotle Salsa Chicken
- Harissa Chicken Thighs
- Carne Asada Street Tacos
- Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Cilantro Chimichurri Chicken
- Easy Tri Tip in the Oven
- 2 lbs skirt steak
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6 tsp garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Cut steak to fit into your skillet. Pat dry and season with salt, and pepper on both sides.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot. Add the steak and brown both sides for about 2-3 minutes per side for medium-rare, or cook until desired doneness. Place steaks on a plate and let rest.
- In another skillet melt butter over low heat and add in the minced garlic. With a spatula stir garlic around till it starts to brown. Remove it from heat and transfer it to a bowl immediately. Careful not to overcook it will burn fast.
- Slice steak against the grain and pour over garlic butter. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 467Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 270mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 38g