Chipotle Cashew Cream honestly, the most LIT dip, sauce or spread to hit! This is my favorite vegan dip, so creamy, spicy, salty everything you want in a dip. It is dairy-free, sugar-free and gluten-free.
The base is cashews, they are the most favorable nut here in my kitchen, well other than me, haha! Here is the deal, I literately put Chipotle Cashew Cream on everything savory!! Morning scrambles, sweet potato fries, nachos, burritos, tacos, shall I continue?
So if your ready to get your meals next level do your self a favor and make Chipotle Cashew Cream!! It will store in the fridge for up to a week. Chipotle packs a spicy kick, if you like the heat slowly add more till your desired level of spiciness. It’s a good one babes!!
I spread it on my salmon for lunch and paired it with my Mexican Quinoa Salad, so dang good!
Yield: 2 cups
Chipotle Cashew Cream
Creamy, Spicy, Salty, pretty much AMAZING!
Prep Time 25 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews drained and rinsed, (flash soak see step 1, I find overnight soak is best)
- 2 small cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chipotle chili pepper crushed ( I use Spice Hunter)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 3/4 cups filtered water
- If you have not soaked cashews overnight, place cashews in boiling hot water and let soak for 15 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
- Place cashews, garlic, chipotle, lemon juice, salt and cilantro in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on High, and slowly add in water, scrape down sides as needed. Blend till smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Taste and adjust accordingly. I like to add more salt and chipotle.
- You can serve immediately or refrigerate. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for 1 week.