Easy Tofu and Vegetable Curry is a simple and healthy recipe bursting with flavor. Have this delicious meal out in 20 mins from start to finish!
There is nothing like a warm bowl of curry on a chilly day. I don’t know what is going on with me but I can not get enough of this Easy Tofu and Vegetable Curry. Literally I’ve eaten this 4 times in the past week!! My curry cravings are crazy, funny thing is that I never actually liked curry till 6 months ago! Maybe I am just making up for the lost time.
This dish has mild spice and is bursting with the most delicious cozy flavor. Serve it with some warm rice or naan and you got yourself the best meal ever! My love for curry lately is crazy, haha! The best part for me is it is that Easy Tofu and Vegetable Curry is a quick, nutritious and delicious meal! I can have dinner on the table in 20 minutes!
A FEW RECIPES NOTES
- Use Veggies You Like in this Easy Tofu and Vegetable Curry: Broccoli, bok choi, peas, peppers, and eggplant would all be great additions!
- Rice: curry goes excellent with rice, rice noodles, and naan.
Love curry, also try 15 – Minute Chickpea Curry and Quinoa.
If you tried this Easy Tofu and Vegetable Curry please let me know how you liked it by leaving a rating and comment below! Be sure to follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for all the delicious things happening around here!
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 14 oz tofu, extra firm cut into cubes
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp ginger, crushed
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 15 oz coconut milk, canned
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Salt & Peper to taste
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add in tofu and cook each side 1-2 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Transfer tofu to a separate bowl and add in the shallot and cauliflower. Cook for 1 minute. Then add in carrots, zucchini, garlic, and ginger let cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Mix everything together till well combined. Add back in tofu and bring the curry to a simmer.
- Taste and adjust if needed, remove from heat and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 244mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 11g