Pumpkin spice and all things nice! One bowl, refined sugar and gluten free. These are super soft, cake like, moist and loaded with chocolate chips.
Pumpkin bars fully packed with all beautiful Fall flavor. All the warm spices that make pumpkin treats so amazing. The combination of pumpkin + chocolate is a match made in heaven totally right up there with chocolate + peanut butter, in my opinion.
I hope you try these!! I can not put into words how delicious they are! Perfect for Fall however they are great anytime of the year. I love having mine with coffee or tea. Something special about next day baked goods that taste so dang delicious so if you can hold off on not eating them all after baking you in for a real treat day 2 and 3!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
Perfect Fall treat! Refined, dairy and gluten free!
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper that hangs over for easy removal.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and almond milk. Whisk till well combined.
- Add in the almond flour, pumkin spice and baking powder. Stir in the dry ingredients till combined.
- You can fold in your cholate chips or place them on top like I did.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and smooth out the top. If you did not fold in the choclate chips go ahead and press them into the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!