This one bowl cookie recipe is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free!! It comes together in minuets and is sure to please everyone. It completely taste like the real deal and you would have no idea its not junk food.
Texture is beyond perfect! Every bite has a little bit almond and marshmellow. Nothing pleases my household more than an ooeyy gooey warm cookie. Whoever you make it for these are sure to please.
The best Vegan Rocky Road Cookies
Rich and Delicous!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, (use refined for no coconut flavor)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw almonds roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare your cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl whisk together chia seeds, almond milk, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil.
- Add in the cacao powder, almond flour, and baking powder, folding the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
- Fold in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and almonds till evenly combined.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop them 1 inch apart on your cookie sheet. Press down on them with your spoon or hand to flatten them.
- Bake for 12 minutes, the serve!!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
4 thoughts on “The BEST Vegan Rocky Road Cookies”
this was a good recipe. I used WW pastry flour, almond oil and organic sugar. I added 1/2 tea of salt. I used vegan chocolate chips and vegan marshmallows (they are the best!)
That sounds incredible!!!! Delicious! So glad you liked
It! It’s one of my favorites 💖
I should have added that the cookies are delicious. I am pleased. My grandchildren, great grandchildren and daughters will enjoy them.
I love that! Thank you so much 😊