Bruschetta Pasta with Burrata is a fresh, light, and flavorful pasta! This dish is similar to the famous appetizer and is so delicious.
Okay, guys, this recipe came about in a point of desperation, haha! I was looking through the fridge, freezer, and pantry multiple times. Then I ventured out to the garden and plucked all the tomatoes, I had so much!! Our garden is overflowing with juicy cherry tomatoes and basil, so naturally, my head went straight to bruschetta pasta with burrata, my absolute favorite cheese!
I love bruschetta for so many reasons, this bruschetta pasta encompasses all the amazing flavors in bruschetta that I love! Honestly, this pasta blew my tastebuds away, and I need everyone to enjoy this too, I am so excited to be sharing this recipe with you!
How Do You Make Bruchetta Pasta
- You will start by making your bruschetta. It takes a few minutes to cut all your tomatoes but it is well worth it! Prepare your bruschetta and let it sit and absorb all the amazing flavor.
- Next start preparing your pasta. For this dish stick with a thinner pasta like angel hair pasta noodles. You will not need to reserve any pasta water!
- Transfer your warm pasta noodles to a bowl and pour over your bruschetta topping. The noodles will warm the bruschetta, this dish is best served warm.
- Top the pasta with 3 halved burrata balls, salt, chili flakes, and fresh ground pepper to taste.
I have eaten this dish in all three ways hot, warm, and cold as a pasta salad. All three ways are incredibly delicious! This dish goes great with a crusty side of bread, and some grilled asparagus or zucchini.
Love easy and delicious meals, also try:
- Tomato Spinach & Sausage Pasta
- Spinach Pesto Pasta Salad
- Lemon Sausage & Kale Pasta + Video
- Penne Alla Vodka
- Easy Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 2 pints of cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ￼2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tbsp fresh basil, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- salt & pepper to taste
- Chili flakes for serving
- 3 Burrata balls
- Start by making your bruschetta. Halve your cherry tomatoes and add them to a medium mixing bowl. To the tomatoes add in the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, minced garlic, and lemon juice. Stir and combine, set aside.
- Next start preparing your pasta, cook according to package directions.
- Once pasta is done, drain and transfer your warm pasta noodles to a bowl and pour over your bruschetta and toss. The noodles will warm the bruschetta, this dish is best served warm. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the pasta with 3 halved burrata balls, salt, chili flakes, and fresh ground pepper to taste. Enjoy!